Every day I see more posts and ridiculous stories that seem to be fabricated. We have a self proclaimed GENIUS who has been able to buy 5 PPs between 09/24 and 10/22, and the last one he has owned SEVERAL weeks (hopefully not more than 4.. LOL) and now he has issues. How many will he end up buying? Maybe Mr. Chen should use his story as a testimonial to how much every buyer loves the PP, and that they keep buying them no matter how flawed.

Come on MODS, clean up these BS stories and make this site worthy.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-24-14 12:14 PM
    Every day I see more posts and ridiculous stories that seem to be fabricated. We have a self proclaimed GENIUS who has been able to buy 5 PPs between 09/24 and 10/22, and the last one he has owned SEVERAL weeks (hopefully not more than 4.. LOL) and now he has issues. How many will he end up buying? Maybe Mr. Chen should use his story as a testimonial to how much every buyer loves the PP, and that they keep buying them no matter how flawed.

Are you using a passport at the moment? Maybe you would like to add some constructive criticism about the device based on your user experience?????

Posted from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    thedose, Spawn12, EsJayDee and 1 others like this.
    10-24-14 12:33 PM
    Do you have one? If not, then your claims are invalid. I have one. Just bought it. So far I can't dispute all of the "fabrications" ..

EDIT: Right when I posted this I realized I took the bait. My bad...
    thymaster likes this.
    10-24-14 12:35 PM
    Omg this really gave me a chuckle!!!

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    10-24-14 01:50 PM

Sorry are you trying to say these good experience stories are invalid and all of these people aren't real?

Because all of these features they mention in the reviews and fun tips+tricks are actual things, things I've used on a regular basis since I got the phone!

It's an amazing device and I legitimately believe that this is the best handheld smartphone on the market. It's my opinion, just like it's all of these people postings opinions. If you don't like it, that's okay, but realize that people aren't here to fabricate stories. If you can find some that don't mention real bb10/PP features, then please, post the links here so we can see you're not just disagreeing with everyone's opinion.

Also, just so you know for future reference, several means 3 or more

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    10-24-14 02:01 PM
    I get the feeling someone was reading the dictionary today and decided to share with us a new word that he found....
    thymaster likes this.
    10-24-14 02:06 PM
    I believe the OP is referring to another post -the one about "My passport screen is splitting" where the user had 2 Passports and both are flawed -I believe all of you don't get his point But maybe it's me not getting it who knows.
    10-24-14 02:15 PM
    My Passport has problems.

I need to send it back and get a replacement. I won't get anything else because I realize how great this device is!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 02:19 PM
    I have it since 3 weeks ago, and can tell you I love the device. The overall experience, for reading and gadgets, yes I have all gadgets that work with it and used them, the USB2GO protocol connected to a multireader memory card box to access various memory card types, the Miracast dongle (Belkin) to mirror the phone to the TV, the SlimPort to connect a TV via HDMI or VGA to a monitor, all working very well by the way. Getting used to the keyboard took me about a day. I can tell you this thing is a computer in your hand.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on AT&T
    10-24-14 02:24 PM
    I believe the OP is referring to another post -the one about "My passport screen is splitting" where the user had 2 Passports and both are flawed -I believe all of you don't get his point But maybe it's me not getting it who knows.
    Then either mention it in the related thread or at least link it...

Also use normal everyday words, trying to be sardonic while employing a lexicon not necessarily germane nor salient to the intent of the message is annoying.

See what I mean....
    10-24-14 03:39 PM
    I'm going to start with this thread. Which IMO is nothing more than bait.
    Ecm and Elite1 like this.
    10-24-14 04:11 PM