Not sure if this is new or not - I remember always wanting this feature though. When I set up a meeting, I can now check availability and see the schedules of the invited attendees to see if there is a conflict. I don't remember this being in any previous versions. Did I miss something or is this new? Awesome to have this. We are on MS Office 365. Not sure if that matters.

Brought to you by my Awesome BlackBerry Passport.
    01-07-15 12:16 AM
    Not sure if this is new or not - I remember always wanting this feature though. When I set up a meeting, I can now check availability and see the schedules of the invited attendees to see if there is a conflict. I don't remember this being in any previous versions. Did I miss something or is this new? Awesome to have this. We are on MS Office 365. Not sure if that matters.

There are two ways to achieve this on BlackBerry os 10 use a cloud based account like google calendar (based on a specific email account) or VPN by logging in to a MS office 365 von. So yes it is possible.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 06:21 AM
    Thanks cellphone, what I was saying is that you don't need to now. We are on Office 365 and I don't have to log in - visibility of coworker calendars are now available. I think this is new. Not sure if it was on my Z10 or OS 10.2...

01-07-15 10:51 AM