Welcome back! They gave me a i6S+ at work and although its a beautiful phone, after playing with it for about 4 weeks I realized there has really been little innovation in iOS over the past 4 years thus I got bored of it almost as fast as I got it. I'm a mobility communication user. I want my phone for talking, E-maling, textig and web browsing on the run. That's it. Everything else goes through my ipad.

And the PPSE (along with my classic) are two of the most amazing phones I've ever owned, for what I use my phones for. I'm sure you will love it!
    07-16-16 08:54 AM
    SO I decided to dump BlackBerry after many years of being a faithful customer. I have BlackBerry 10 even tattooed on my back. Lol but I went through BlackBerry 10 devices had the z10,q10,z30,black passport then a white one , classic and then the SE passport my real last purchase was the Priv. I didn't like the priv at all feels cheap to me. I like the feel of the se passport or back of a Samsung edge the priv just wasn't for me. I went to the Samsung 7SEdge and I got to tell you it's a wonderful device from the software to the device.
    Now the reason I'm writing this is because my father in law came for a visit and he has two classics ( one work one personal) I picked up his phone and played with it for awhile and really missed the keyboard . So I bought a Bold 9900 in white and activated it. I started to use it for a week and I tried my hardest to find a Blue Classic at a reasonable price but I couldn't find one. With Amazon prime day advertising I seen on my PlayBook's app store I found a great deal on a Passport SE. I am waiting for it to be delivered and then I'm back to BlackBerry 10. I can't wait!! I'm keeping the 7SEdge as my work device and passport for personal. YAY so anyway see ya another forums again
    Welcome back...........let the good time roll....................WOOF!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    07-16-16 12:54 PM
    Still no signs of a tattoo though.

Priv running 6.0.1 on TMO
    07-17-16 12:59 PM
    I moved from Nokia to Panasonic and back to Nokia. Then to two Blackberrys followed by Xolo and Xiaomi. Now back to BlackBerry Passport Silver. I am loving it
    07-19-16 11:47 AM
    Welcome back....
    07-19-16 11:52 AM
    - igotberryfever: I know what you mean, I have had a Blackberry all of my life and about two years ago I made the switch from the Bold to the iPhone. I actually gave the iPhone about a year or so, it wouldn't seem completely fair to have used the iPhone for a couple of months and say I didn't like it, a 1 year and a half later I came back to the BlackBerry family (Z10). I simply did not like the iPhone, I would admit it had some features that I found practical but not really what I needed. I actually use the iPhone for very a small amount of things, my all purpose phone is the Z10 for personal use, work, daily agenda, etc..

I am now considering on upgrade to the PRIV, however I am not to sure on the OS, I much rather prefer a Passport. I am a huge fan of the BlackBerry OS, I feel more confortable with BlackBerry software.

Edgard M. Jacome
    7 months off of BlackBerry-blackberrys.jpg
    David Tyler likes this.
    07-19-16 01:24 PM
    SO I decided to dump BlackBerry after many years of being a faithful customer. I have BlackBerry 10 even tattooed on my back. Lol but I went through BlackBerry 10 devices had the z10,q10,z30,black passport then a white one , classic and then the SE passport my real last purchase was the Priv. I didn't like the priv at all feels cheap to me. I like the feel of the se passport or back of a Samsung edge the priv just wasn't for me. I went to the Samsung 7SEdge and I got to tell you it's a wonderful device from the software to the device.
    Now the reason I'm writing this is because my father in law came for a visit and he has two classics ( one work one personal) I picked up his phone and played with it for awhile and really missed the keyboard . So I bought a Bold 9900 in white and activated it. I started to use it for a week and I tried my hardest to find a Blue Classic at a reasonable price but I couldn't find one. With Amazon prime day advertising I seen on my PlayBook's app store I found a great deal on a Passport SE. I am waiting for it to be delivered and then I'm back to BlackBerry 10. I can't wait!! I'm keeping the 7SEdge as my work device and passport for personal. YAY so anyway see ya another forums again
    All this long quote is just to ask where you bought your white 9900 from. I am looking for one for my collection and appreciate your help.
    BTW, welcome back. I still remember the feeling while waiting for my Passport arrival.

Posted from my Passport
    07-19-16 01:48 PM
    There she is love bb10

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails 7 months off of BlackBerry-14090.jpg  
    07-20-16 04:04 PM
    Still no signs of a tattoo though.

Priv running 6.0.1 on TMO
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2581313.html

That's me

07-20-16 04:07 PM
    There she is love bb10

Attached Thumbnails 7 months off of BlackBerry-14090.jpg  
    07-20-16 04:08 PM
    Welcome back! They gave me a i6S+ at work and although its a beautiful phone, after playing with it for about 4 weeks I realized there has really been little innovation in iOS over the past 4 years thus I got bored of it almost as fast as I got it. I'm a mobility communication user. I want my phone for talking, E-maling, textig and web browsing on the run. That's it. Everything else goes through my ipad.

And the PPSE (along with my classic) are two of the most amazing phones I've ever owned, for what I use my phones for. I'm sure you will love it!
    Totally agree ios has stalled. Thanks

07-20-16 04:09 PM
    You certainly do got the berry fever my friend. Kudos, and thanks for sharing your 15mins of fame. :-)

Totally agree ios has stalled.
    My dad recently upgraded from iPhone 4 to iPhone SE. Absolutely no difference other than the speed lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 05:04 PM
    Yeah it's sick yet they are more innovative than BlackBerry according to the market. Smfh

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 05:39 PM
    My dad recently upgraded from iPhone 4 to iPhone SE. Absolutely no difference other than the speed lol.

Posted via CB10
    That's precisely what BB10 customers have been crying out for when pleading for BlackBerry to make upgraded versions of the Z30 and Classic with more current innards to create the mythical Z50 and Classic 2.

Apple showed it can take an existing 5s she'll and turn it into the SE. I hope that in a year or two, BlackBerry decides to release new BB10 devices based upon the Z30 and Classic form factors.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    07-20-16 06:21 PM
    Sad though! People flocked in for that SE

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 06:31 PM
    That's precisely what BB10 customers have been crying out for when pleading for BlackBerry to make upgraded versions of the Z30 and Classic with more current innards to create the mythical Z50 and Classic 2.

Apple showed it can take an existing 5s she'll and turn it into the SE. I hope that in a year or two, BlackBerry decides to release new BB10 devices based upon the Z30 and Classic form factors.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    There will be no more BB10 phones, I am afraid. The people who made it and 'owned' it are long gone, and there are not enough takers of a BB10 system without the modern apps. Continuing along that path of zero market share is not a good use of BB's money, and they won't do it. We will have Android BBs for a while though.

This next round of BB Android phones released will really gauge the world's appetite for PKBs and let BlackBerry know where they stand.

It would be great it if they can maintain enough profitability on handsets to just keep releasing quality PKB devices of whatever type every couple of years. A purely touchscreen BB Android is no different than any other manufacturer, and unless BB offers the state of the art, they won't be able to compete in that segment.

As you said, Apple is brilliant in their ability to draw the herd and collect funds for a new edition of the same ol' sh*t. Wish BlackBerry could match them...

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 09:25 PM
    Using BlackBerry since 2008 but I have also tried android a lot no doubt galaxy s6 edge & s7 edge have superb multi function with speed and performance but believe me the way BlackBerry goes in professional style I bet no other operating system can compete OS other than apps.
    BlackBerry Rocks

Posted via my @ Classic
    fgtechno likes this.
    07-21-16 10:22 AM
    I really only value the hub on BB10 devices. Once the next BB droid phones are out and they have hub, I'm out from BB10 for good.

There's absolutely no other reason to stick to BB10.
    07-21-16 11:51 AM
    Just bought a Passport during the summer sale. $385! Keeping my z10 as a backup.

Reading through the negative comments here just makes me shake my head. Blackberry was my first smartphone, so honestly I have nothing to compare it to. My kids and family are into the Samsungs and IPhones. I've seen them running out of battery life countless times, lol. I've seen others in malls etc. trying to sneak charges off of public outlets..., you know who you are you electricity theives.

The only problem I've ever had with Blackberry is their inability to get the word out about what their product does. It's as if Canadians are reticent by nature. All the cool stuff about Blackberry has to be discovered on your own. Basically, the Iphones and Droids are kind of like sophisticated tracking devices (locked collars) whose sole intent is to compile your whole life so that it can be resold to whomever wants to buy it. I think Blackberry invented something that just doesn't do that, so of course, the trackers (carriers, big tech companies and governments) didn't like that. And the rest, as they say, is history.

I fell in love with the Z10 because it had two mysterious ports on the side of it. One was a micro USB and the other was a micro HDMI. The Passport has one port but can be upgraded to two ports by adding a "Slimport" . https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12516831
    My Z10 was able to tether to any computer (the other "smartphones can do it, but require special apps and 12 step processes that have to be repeated exactly to get the dodgy results). So I could call up my office computer (Blackberry Link) from any hotel room through their room monitors and not be charged exorbitant rates for Internet usage. (are you seeing a trend yet... of an "off the grid" Smartphone?). With the Passport and its Quad Core Snapdragon processor, I hope to see even better results.

Another kind of cool feature is Blackberry's point to point communication ability. Once again, who knew (well, if you're off the grid you're off the grid, right?). There are a set of YouTube videos on the very recent Blackberry Security Conference (directly following the RNC). One of them has the CEO talking about how they are profitable again simply because they are the only company positioned properly to stop hackers. Where other smartphones were developed to invade your personal life, Blackberry headed in another direction and now they are reaping the rewards. Former NY Mayor Rudy Giuliani also has a speech at the summit where he describes how the Blackberry saved the city of NY by being the only cellphones that worked during 911 with their point to point feature which took them off of the congested unresponsive cell towers. I know, for me, if there is a cataclysmic event that happens in my lifetime, it will be Blackberry that lets me say goodbye to my family and friends while the Iphone and Droid fan boyz and girlz will have to be consoled with a last game of Angry Birds, roflmao. But hey, that's what this is all about. The Blackberry isn't a Smartphone . It never was , it never will be. It's an extraordinary communication device that is literally so "off the grid" that even the FBI had to beg Hillary Clinton for her Emails, lol. Now that's security!

Well enough jawing. I have to get back to hacking (in the good way) on this wonderful Blackberry Passport I just received. Cheers, everyone!

BTW, if Hillary had had BB's recently acquired Watchdox, she would have been able to remotely delete any of her emails even if they were located on overseas hacker's personal computers. See, those Canadians just don't tell you about this stuff.
    Last edited by ghostwhowalks; 07-24-16 at 09:50 AM.
    07-24-16 09:36 AM
44 12