Bought like 150$ of music yesterday and it's not getting sorted. All going into UNKNOWN folder. Never used it since they left blackberry world so
    7 digital and Passport-mockit_12112014115200.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Just Me likes this.
    11-12-14 12:52 PM
    it's the apps issue.
    Even when you select where you want to save the tracks, it bundles them all in one folder...
    11-12-14 01:03 PM
    I have the same issue. Workaround for me is to either download to my PC and copy via wifi (BlackBerry Link) to my phone. Or change download folder in settings of the app, then download one album at a time and change the folder for each album, which may work better later when I buy new albums, but initially it is just easier to copy from the sorted folders on my PC.

Rockin a Passport with my Awesome Z30! Two great devices are better than 1!
    11-12-14 01:15 PM
    Ahh. So how would I go about sorting them now?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:37 PM
    You could use the file manager app on the BlackBerry, make folders and move the files. Or you could do it from a PC setup with BlackBerry Link. I'm not sure if it will identify albums and artists properly, might need a reboot. But it seems okay when I copy from artist named folders and album named subfolders to my BlackBerry from the PC.

Rockin a Passport with my Awesome Z30! Two great devices are better than 1!
    11-12-14 03:04 PM
    I hate 7digital
    ibpluto likes this.
    11-12-14 03:17 PM
    You might also be able to use blend. Just go to the File Manager in blend. Then you could sort and create folders etc, more easily.

Sorry haven't used 7digital before but I was moving files around with my mouse with easy.
    11-12-14 03:25 PM
    Ahh. So how would I go about sorting them now?

Posted via CB10
    I purchase/download music from a lot of different sources (e.g. Beatport, Soundcloud, 7Digital, iTunes) and I am a little OCD about having everything tagged and organized properly in my music folders on my computer and my phone. I go so far as changing song info and album artwork for everything I transfer onto my Passport. This is what I do to ensure that everything gets sorted properly:
    - I use iTunes as my main music file organizer on my laptop. In iTunes, go to Edit > Preferences > Advanced and make sure that the options 'Keep iTunes Media folder organized' and 'Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library' are checked.
    - Then go to File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library. If you choose the 'Add Folder' option, you can just have all your downloaded songs in one folder and iTunes will do the sorting for you into appropriate folders by artist and then album.
    - Then you can just drag and drop the songs you want from your computer to your device using either BlackBerry Link or Blend, or directly onto the memory card if you have 'USB Mass Storage' or 'Access using Wi-Fi' enabled under 'Storage and Access' on your device.

I often have to replace song info or album art for music I get from Beatport and Soundcloud and I find that iTunes is the easiest/best way for me to do this. The solution above works like a charm and everything looks great in the BB music app. The one thing the 1:1 screen ratio is perfect for is displaying high res album art when the songs are playing.
    11-12-14 06:48 PM
    7digital is terrible, why they pulled it out of BlackBerry World is beyond me

CB10'n it....via da Z30
    11-12-14 06:59 PM
    What issues I'm having is half my purchased music isn't transferring the Album art and then they get filed into the unknown folder which sucks because it shows the Album art in 7digital? Hopefully this gets fixed. My music on my Z30 had no issues. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with 10.3?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:54 PM
    I have the same issue, and keep tweeting them and they say they are looking into it but I am tired of that response... this is crazy!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 10:44 AM