Dude.... 4am????
    4am isn't uncommon at all. Being on the west coast...that's 7am on the east coast and we have to be ready for those clients and/or business associates as their day starts.

Here's my battery life when I unplugged my phone the other day...
    6 Days with Passport (AT&T)-My Review-img_20150415_214741.png

 BlackBerry Passport on Telus Network
    04-23-15 01:02 PM
    Dude.... 4am????
    Andy you don't remember that feeling when you were first on crack??? when I first got my Passport, I don't remember what time I went to sleep at but I saw the sunlight before I passed out.

It doesn't matter what time it is as long as you're having fun!

To BB or not to BB?
    Andy Wijaya and Sexy Sadie like this.
    04-23-15 01:15 PM
    Andy you don't remember that feeling when you were first on crack??? when I first got my Passport, I don't remember what time I went to sleep at but I saw the sunlight before I passed out.

It doesn't matter what time it is as long as you're having fun!

To BB or not to BB?
    LOL!

 BlackBerry Passport on Telus Network
    04-23-15 01:16 PM
    Glad to read that you have been amply satisfied with your phone, it's true , Passport is unbeatable as a communication tool!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    04-23-15 01:44 PM
    Dude.... 4am????
    Good thoughts always come after 4 am!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 01:49 PM
    Dude.... quoting the entirety of a massive post and making me scroll down a lot on my Passport to read a 2 word reply????
    Sorry.. didn't mean to trouble other people. ==
    04-23-15 03:24 PM
    Do you guys live in some world where advertising is free?

BlackBerry can't afford a Samsung/Apple-like advertising spree right now. So they're doing the one thing they can do: Make terrific phones for the enterprise sector, and hope the word-of-mouth spreads to the consumer market as well. I think it may work.
    04-23-15 03:58 PM
    Sorry.. didn't mean to trouble other people. ==
    I was just messing around dude. It's all good.

BlackBerry can't afford a Samsung/Apple-like advertising spree right now. So they're doing the one thing they can do: Make terrific phones for the enterprise sector, and hope the word-of-mouth spreads to the consumer market as well. I think it may work.
    I'm no marketer, but I think a really powerful string of commercials would be getting past Blackberry users (because let's face it, most tried BlackBerry back in the day; I loved the Bold) who went to Android/iOS and came back to BlackBerry Passport to explain why the fell in love with BlackBerry all over again.

One commercial could focus on a lady who talks about how she used to love the physical keyboard, then moved to an iPhone, found typing hard, then gave the Passport a try.

Another could be the business man who switched to Android to manage all his communications and had to switch between 50 apps and then show the hub on the Passport.

Another could be the geek who's constantly flashing custom ROMs and chasing better stability, and then showing how stable and smooth 10 is.

Commercials with more authenticity to them then scripted junk that Samsung and Apple put out. I think it would be cool. Which come to think of it now, they're kinda doing with the Work Wide clips. But I haven't seen them anywhere. It's a tough one, because I feel for some reason BlackBerry has to push through a lot of crap and bull**** to even register as legit in peoples' minds nowadays.
    Slow Joe likes this.
    04-23-15 04:38 PM
    Hey, Chen and Watsa! You either advertise or you WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY! Get it?

It's like playing it safe at the end of a sporting event when doing so is suicide.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 05:01 PM
    I don't buy that they can't advertise. It's not like old days with 3 networks.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 05:03 PM
    Slow Joe, the enterprise sector no longer exists. Everyone is buying their own phones. This is why they have to advertise or die.

Posted via CB10
    Slow Joe likes this.
    04-23-15 05:07 PM
    Hey, Chen and Watsa! You either advertise or you WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY! Get it?

It's like playing it safe at the end of a sporting event when doing so is suicide.

Posted via CB10
    Good one, haha...

I think they will, after stabilizing the company a bit more. Hopefully the Zlider and Passport 2 convince and will be advertised! :-)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    04-23-15 06:07 PM
    I agree with most of you people, here, I own a z10 and people asks what phone it is when I take it out. No one would ever think it is a blackberry. There isn't any marketing, but I figured it by myself to make 3 other people to buy a z10 and they are amazed how good this phone always work compared to android phones that get slower everyday from just using them.
    Come on BlackBerry, let's do some advertising!

Z10 stl100-1 , os 10.3.1.1581
    04-23-15 06:24 PM

I guess my biggest disappointment is that Blackberry doesn't advertise this thing. In my mind, I think it's the best smart phone I have used.
    I mean, I guess anyone could certainly argue this isn't the #1 smartphone in the world. But it's a top 5 phone, without a doubt. Blackberry is missing the boat by not advertising this. I am shocked.
    JOHN
    YOU GOT IT WRONG. BB Passport just won 2015 Mobile Madness. Its the #1 phone in the world right now. Z30 won last year . See Sig.
    04-24-15 06:35 AM
    welcome! and thanks for sharing,

The PP is My favourite BB only tied with the original bold 9000

Same issue for me, not sure whether to keep my current unit or buy a red one!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    04-24-15 06:40 AM
    Isn't there a sale happening right now? get the red one!
    04-24-15 07:31 AM
    Needs to be on Verizon huge disappointed on verizon I would love to have this phone but Verizon only works in my area...

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 09:05 AM
    Nice review, thanks for sharing and enjoy your new BlackBerry Passport!
    04-24-15 10:14 AM
    YOU GOT IT WRONG. BB Passport just won 2015 Mobile Madness. Its the #1 phone in the world right now. Z30 won last year . See Sig.
    LOL because many here went there and voted several times. I bet most wouldn't have even known about it or ever visit the site if it want posted here. Not saying they aren't good phones.
    04-24-15 11:28 AM
    Yeah right, I didnt vote last year and i didnt vote this year either.
    04-24-15 01:07 PM
    I sure would love to have BlackBerry release one for Verizon! I will bu directly from them but it has to be compatible with Verizon!!!
    04-24-15 01:10 PM
    I love it myself.
    04-24-15 01:57 PM

Well, it was tools for the professionals that made Apple was it is today, everybody wanted the same machines as us the pro's, but after the 17"MacBook Pro went OOP I lost interest in Apple as a brand,- Turning their backs on the very creatives that made them to what they are to day. Quite ironic that the MacBooks is getting smaller and the iPhone are getting bigger....

Anyway, everybody wants to use the same as the professionals, so I think the table will turn in favor of Blackberry again, they didn't abandon us, but we the pro's have a responsibility here. We shall not abandon Blackberry either.
    Slow Joe likes this.
    04-24-15 02:18 PM
48 12