1Sale: Online Coupon Codes, Daily Deals, Black Friday Deals, Coupons, Promo Codes, Discounts | 100% Free Mobile Phone Service w/ Global 3-in-1 SIM Kit!

I'll downgrade to free plan later on or switch from cricket if it turns out i like it.

Currently on cricket, been happy with it, never hurts to have backup service (last week's cricket outage and all) so when I saw the offer I went ahead and got it.

I'll comment on service quality later, just posting now because I don't know how long offer will last.

not a passport section, sorry not familiar with forums to put it in right place, mods move please
    06-16-16 01:09 AM
    bump/update

I got the sim card today, not working 100% yet, not sure why. I can get data to work but phone number isn't recognized so I can't make calls/text. I'll keep playing with it. Don't know how phones work well, because I don't know why data works but the rest doesn't. I have wifi off so I know it isn't that

edit: Yay, I got it to work. kind of, dialer doesn't open directly, I need to get to it through text message
    Attached Thumbnails  Freedompop sim-img_20160622_032412.jpg  
    Last edited by eyeb; 06-22-16 at 03:27 AM.
    06-21-16 02:52 PM
    Hello! I can not get my Passport to work with a new Freedompop GSM Sim card. Can you give guidance as to HOW to do it?

1Sale: Online Coupon Codes, Daily Deals, Black Friday Deals, Coupons, Promo Codes, Discounts | 100% Free Mobile Phone Service w/ Global 3-in-1 SIM Kit!

I'll downgrade to free plan later on or switch from cricket if it turns out i like it.

Currently on cricket, been happy with it, never hurts to have backup service (last week's cricket outage and all) so when I saw the offer I went ahead and got it.

I'll comment on service quality later, just posting now because I don't know how long offer will last.

not a passport section, sorry not familiar with forums to put it in right place, mods move please
    06-30-16 10:28 AM
    I had to change the apn to freedompop.foggmobile.com to get data to work

then I had to install the freedompop app to send text/calls, I got stuck after that point. I can't figure out how to receive them. Currently trying to get this to work but I kind of gave up since the data was what I was mostly after. I try with it on and off but no luck yet

call quality is fine when I make it, can't get it to pick up though. account says I am getting calls/text but I never know it.
    07-03-16 11:48 AM