Just wait. All device makers are going to be following suit as more and more people buy unlocked. It's what they have done in Europe all along and is just more recently catching on here. Wait until all the Chinese Android phones (with massive specs) hit the US and other markets. High end device prices will be but a fraction of what they are today.

Z30-simply the best touch BlackBerry
    Yes I totally agree on this!

Posted via CB10
    Brad Warren likes this.
    02-13-15 12:38 PM
    Just got my cancellation... and new order placed through shop.blackberry.com
    Last edited by ufoDziner; 02-13-15 at 12:58 PM.
    02-13-15 12:48 PM
    Just wait. All device makers are going to be following suit as more and more people buy unlocked. It's what they have done in Europe all along and is just more recently catching on here. Wait until all the Chinese Android phones (with massive specs) hit the US and other markets. High end device prices will be but a fraction of what they are today.

Z30-simply the best touch BlackBerry
    I just read today that Xiaomi is planning to come to America but not their phones right now they will have a pocket charger 10,000 mah for sale at $13,plus a few other super low cost items before they start selling phones,they are #3 in the world right now after Samsung and Apple and they want to sell online only
    02-13-15 01:17 PM
    Just got my cancellation... and new order placed through shop.blackberry.com
    How much$ ?
    02-13-15 01:20 PM
    I just read today that Xiaomi is planning to come to America but not their phones right now they will have a pocket charger 10,000 mah for sale at $13,plus a few other super low cost items before they start selling phones,they are #3 in the world right now after Samsung and Apple and they want to sell online only
    You were always able to buy them trough the inet tho. Only disadvantage by buying online is the "support" you need to send it back and it will always take ages. Specially if it needs to be send to China and back. Also you will be forced to send it back at your own costs.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 01:46 PM
    You were always able to buy them trough the inet tho. Only disadvantage by buying online is the "support" you need to send it back and it will always take ages. Specially if it needs to be send to China and back. Also you will be forced to send it back at your own costs.

Posted via CB10
    I just checked their web site Mi.com and am really impressed,but I wouldn't buy any thing from them.
    02-13-15 02:22 PM
    Order Cancelled. They did not mention the price being wrong, only that there was an ordering error. I imagine it could be possible to fight for the pricing at the time... but it wouldn't be worth my time.
    02-13-15 02:22 PM
    Order Cancelled. They did not mention the price being wrong, only that there was an ordering error. I imagine it could be possible to fight for the pricing at the time... but it wouldn't be worth my time.
    Haggeling is boring ,lol
    02-13-15 02:25 PM
    I just checked their web site Mi.com and am really impressed,but I wouldn't buy any thing from them.
    I think you could safely order those products if they have a warehouse in the US. Specially with accessoires, they are actually well made products

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 02:31 PM
    Can't believe Amazon cancelled the order. It damages customer's trust and prevents from buying again at Amazon. I experienced it sells used or refurbished laptop and phones as new. I think DR is much more trustable than Amazon for Blackberry purchase.
    02-13-15 02:32 PM
    I ordered direct from Amazon, and signed up for their 2 credit cards and got 110 dollars in savings for doing that so my net cost was 424 after tax and shipping! Paid 3.99 to get it today!
    02-13-15 02:42 PM
    Got mine used on amazon for $436.00 about a month ago no issues. It just didn't come with a power cord, didn't matter to me because I had a USB laying around. I haven't had any issues at all so you should be ok.

Posted via J's Blackberry Passport
    02-13-15 02:47 PM
    This as well as BlackBerry's pricing promotions is bad news. BlackBerry has lost control of its pricing integrity. These are short term gains with long term negative implications. Consumers who purchased at higher prices feel remorse while consumers considering buying the product will hesitate or wait for the deal to return or better deals to come around.

To maintain integrity pricing should only be discounted permanently as it approaches End of Life.

BlackBerry is marketing like a retailer that is racing to the bottom to stay relevant. Reading between the lines, their corporate focus is not succeeding in moving any kind of volume in the handset business.

Posted via CB10
    I believe Blackberry has admitted to such months ago. They said their focus would shift from handsets to the enterprise. No surprise here.
    02-13-15 03:02 PM
    Got mine used on amazon for $436.00 about a month ago no issues. It just didn't come with a power cord, didn't matter to me because I had a USB laying around. I haven't had any issues at all so you should be ok.

Posted via J's Blackberry Passport

The passport works with Adaptive Fast charging also! I just ordered this from Shop CrackBerry.....

Samsung 2A Adaptive Fast Charging Micro-USB Wall Charger | BlackBerry Wall Chargers | ShopCrackBerry
    02-13-15 03:05 PM
    I ordered one from Triplenet this morning for $320. They canceled the order by email this afternoon. I am not pleased. They should honor the sale as goodwill to their customers. I would understand canceling it if I got for $100 or something egregious like that but $320 was not a ridiculous discount.
    02-13-15 07:10 PM
    Close to 50% discount was too good to be true.

Sorry to those disappointed. It surely must have been exciting, though.
    02-13-15 07:49 PM
    They should honor the sale as goodwill to their customers.
    If you were a customer... By cancelling the order, you're no longer a customer of theirs... no obligation to honor you... :P
    02-13-15 07:59 PM
    I got mine from amazon for $ 403 from amazon warehouse deals it's a part of amazon that sells open box items that are either returns or items where the seal was broken ect. There was nothing wrong with mine it had all the factory packaging and accessories. The listing even said it would have minor imperfections but it didn't. That's the only discount passport I'd trust

Posted via CB10
    saxxman and cbvinh like this.
    02-13-15 09:24 PM
    That's crazy. It says now shipping and supplied by AMAZON. Before it was TRIPLENET PRICING. Anyway as I wrote I did order one. The order was confirmed. We'll see what happens, if it ships, what I get. At $ 320 that's a score. I did call and email TripleNet Pricing at the email and tel # they provided. They answered the call right away. Answered my questions. The say it's a new SEALED box BB factory unlocked unit. They also answered my email in prompt manner as well with same information reconfirmed. Oh well, it's only money, right.

EDIT : OOPS Too good to be true after all Just got this message.

Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that this order has been canceled due to a listing error. We have issued a full refund.

We will reach out to Amazon to fix this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience it caused. Thank you.
    dont know whats up with them i found an iphone 6 for 149 of course the order was cancelled but i was assured this was a 1 time mistake so far thats out the window
    02-14-15 11:55 AM
44 12