Go go go
    02-13-15 09:40 AM
    Sorry $320.14 go!
    02-13-15 09:40 AM
    That's actually kinda cheap!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 09:52 AM
    �388 on amazon in the uk! That's the cheapest I have seen to date!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 09:53 AM
    its a third party and not amazon directly. its a little risky IMO considering his recent feedback rating
    02-13-15 09:54 AM
    its a third party and not amazon directly. its a little risky IMO considering his recent feedback rating
    5000+ reviews at 4.7 stars is risky?
    02-13-15 09:56 AM
    Here is the link. Too good to be true ????

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Pas...UvbUpU11349328

In the store descriptions it indicates :

Triplenet Pricing has been in the Consumer Electronics and office supply industry for many years. All of our products are brand new and factory sealed with a warranty (either from us or the manufacturer or both) or your money back.We also guarantee all items to be as described or you will receive a full refund(plus shipping!)
    02-13-15 09:58 AM
    5000+ reviews at 4.7 stars is risky?
    not saying dont go for it but when its $180 cheaper and supposedly then have a bunch. This was posted on slickdeals the other day as well so its gotten wide exposure already.

0 PP on Amazon right now-feedback.jpg
    02-13-15 10:03 AM
    I'll wait for my rounded corners

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 10:04 AM
    There is a 11-15 lead time for shipping. This is a great deal, this phone is worth $600, $320 is a no brainer.
    02-13-15 10:14 AM
    I took the plunge. Will let everyone know the result.
    02-13-15 10:14 AM
    Thanks to the OP for this. I just ordered one too. We'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by ufoDziner; 02-13-15 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Added thank you.
    02-13-15 10:24 AM
    Looks like price is back to 499 on the link supplied.

Z30-simply the best touch BlackBerry
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    02-13-15 10:34 AM
    I really want to take the plunge. Hopefully it all goes well for you two and can report back sooner than later for the rest of us!
    02-13-15 10:34 AM
    Yup back to $499,
    02-13-15 10:38 AM
    That's crazy. It says now shipping and supplied by AMAZON. Before it was TRIPLENET PRICING. Anyway as I wrote I did order one. The order was confirmed. We'll see what happens, if it ships, what I get. At $ 320 that's a score. I did call and email TripleNet Pricing at the email and tel # they provided. They answered the call right away. Answered my questions. The say it's a new SEALED box BB factory unlocked unit. They also answered my email in prompt manner as well with same information reconfirmed. Oh well, it's only money, right.

EDIT : OOPS Too good to be true after all Just got this message.

Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that this order has been canceled due to a listing error. We have issued a full refund.

We will reach out to Amazon to fix this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience it caused. Thank you.
    Last edited by mfreedmn97; 02-13-15 at 11:15 AM.
    02-13-15 10:40 AM
    This as well as BlackBerry's pricing promotions is bad news. BlackBerry has lost control of its pricing integrity. These are short term gains with long term negative implications. Consumers who purchased at higher prices feel remorse while consumers considering buying the product will hesitate or wait for the deal to return or better deals to come around.

To maintain integrity pricing should only be discounted permanently as it approaches End of Life.

BlackBerry is marketing like a retailer that is racing to the bottom to stay relevant. Reading between the lines, their corporate focus is not succeeding in moving any kind of volume in the handset business.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 10:44 AM
    Lol that's what you call Valentine�s!

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-13-15 10:45 AM
    That's crazy. It says now shipping and supplied by AMAZON. Before it was TRIPLENET PRICING. Anyway as I wrote I did order one. The order was confirmed. We'll see what happens, if it ships, what I get. At $ 320 that's a score. I did call and email TripleNet Pricing at the email and tel # they provided. They answered the call right away. Answered my questions. The say it's a new SEALED box BB factory unlocked unit. They also answered my email in prompt manner as well with same information reconfirmed. Oh well, it's only money, right.

EDIT : OOPS Too good to be true after all Just got this message.

Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that this order has been canceled due to a listing error. We have issued a full refund.

We will reach out to Amazon to fix this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience it caused. Thank you.
    You just told the cops they weren't manning the back door to the bank! lol
    02-13-15 11:24 AM
    My order has not yet been cancelled. We'll see.
    02-13-15 11:46 AM
    If it's a US company selling passport, they are able to sell unlocked phones to consumers. Bet you that they are jumping the gun to sell phones to consumers at a great

Z10
    02-13-15 11:51 AM
    This as well as BlackBerry's pricing promotions is bad news. BlackBerry has lost control of its pricing integrity. These are short term gains with long term negative implications. Consumers who purchased at higher prices feel remorse while consumers considering buying the product will hesitate or wait for the deal to return or better deals to come around.

To maintain integrity pricing should only be discounted permanently as it approaches End of Life.

BlackBerry is marketing like a retailer that is racing to the bottom to stay relevant. Reading between the lines, their corporate focus is not succeeding in moving any kind of volume in the handset business.

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't disagree more. Finally and I repeat finally Blackberry is showing a bit of savvy in how they market their products. Should I pay full price (which is still good compared to an iPhone) or should I wait for a spot sale. Hmmm, I don't know? Should I wait or shouldn't I? The whole point is that this strategy keeps people thinking about the product, asking questions, creating a buzz. Every company does it including Apple. Those increased China sales didn't happen because they were selling iPhones at full price. Lots of discounting going on.
    Brad Warren likes this.
    02-13-15 12:03 PM
    Kinda weird they are even able to cancel your deal, because it was their mistake.

They should have sold the device for the price that was listed when you ordered.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 12:17 PM
    Couldn't disagree more. Finally and I repeat finally Blackberry is showing a bit of savvy in how they market their products. Should I pay full price (which is still good compared to an iPhone) or should I wait for a spot sale. Hmmm, I don't know? Should I wait or shouldn't I? The whole point is that this strategy keeps people thinking about the product, asking questions, creating a buzz. Every company does it including Apple. Those increased China sales didn't happen because they were selling iPhones at full price. Lots of discounting going on.
    Apple hardly give discount. Their devices keep their high price for ages, it's actually kinda ********.

They did well in China duo to the name. Some people think they get status by having a apple device. I've had the iphone 6 myself after the launch, but damm, it was so boring and actually not usefull in so many ways! Doesn't matter which iphone you will get, it will always be the same UI as you had before.

So most people buy apple because it's priced pretty high and therefore they think they think they get extra status. (they certainly do not in my eyes)

Posted via CB10
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    02-13-15 12:24 PM
    Just wait. All device makers are going to be following suit as more and more people buy unlocked. It's what they have done in Europe all along and is just more recently catching on here. Wait until all the Chinese Android phones (with massive specs) hit the US and other markets. High end device prices will be but a fraction of what they are today.

Z30-simply the best touch BlackBerry
    02-13-15 12:37 PM
44 12