I'm just wondering with this crowd how many requests for the PIN of the 31 year old woman has received.

Yeah, this is a weird and creepy thread.
    01-14-15 07:45 AM
    I'm getting my bb passport delivered tomorrow (thursday )
    01-21-15 06:52 PM
    Did the 31yo get the pp yet?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 07:30 PM
    The form factor on this phone is absolutely unique. I jumped ship from Verizon to purchase directly from Blackberry and use on AT&T.

SQW-100-1 & Z30 10.3.1.1154/1949 Apps Radio 2073
    01-21-15 10:21 PM
    I was wondering what have your friends and coworkers have said when you use the Passport? My coworkers still laugh at me until of course till 3pm when they start being wall huggers to get there iphone charged up and I am sitting over 80% left. You will love the battery. Welcome and enjoy the ride.

Posting WIDE with CB10 on the Blackberry Passport
    01-21-15 10:36 PM
    Did the 31yo get the pp yet?

Posted via CB10
    Yup I did! I had it when I made the initial post. Love love love it.
    01-22-15 11:39 AM
    I was wondering what have your friends and coworkers have said when you use the Passport? My coworkers still laugh at me until of course till 3pm when they start being wall huggers to get there iphone charged up and I am sitting over 80% left. You will love the battery. Welcome and enjoy the ride.

Thanks! I am really loving it and am so glad I got one. The screen is amazing - I use my ipad at home about 50% less than I used to now!

Haha a lot of people say "What is THAT?". A few people have said "Oh is that the new Blackberry??". Most usually say "It's huge!!!". I feel super smug about it though and don't care if people think it's weird/different. That's half the fun - having a phone no one else has. Although I more so wish that lots of people had them because I would love for Blackberry to dominate again.

My husband (who has an iPhone) thought it was weird at first (huge, looks like a tablet, etc) but then gradually every time he would pick it up, he would sort of smile and say "It's actually pretty cool...".
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    01-22-15 11:44 AM
    Thanks! I am really loving it and am so glad I got one. The screen is amazing - I use my ipad at home about 50% less than I used to now!

Haha a lot of people say "What is THAT?". A few people have said "Oh is that the new Blackberry??". Most usually say "It's huge!!!". I feel super smug about it though and don't care if people think it's weird/different. That's half the fun - having a phone no one else has. Although I more so wish that lots of people had them because I would love for Blackberry to dominate again.

My husband (who has an iPhone) thought it was weird at first (huge, looks like a tablet, etc) but then gradually every time he would pick it up, he would sort of smile and say "It's actually pretty cool...".
    Well now it is the time for you to convert him. I was able to convert my brother in law from a iphone to the BlackBerry Passport and he loves it. I am sure you will be able to convert him.

01-22-15 02:35 PM
83 ... 234