Try removing clean master and see what the results are. If you feel one of the android apps is a concern then try deleting all and add back one at a time. I am getting good battery results on my original unlock Passport on this leak

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:12 PM
    i've had the same issue after updating nondestructive
    if you want to have a perfect working phone do this:
    find 10.3.1.2582 autoloader ,install it, do a security wipe and start from scratch DO NOT RESTORE
    Blackberry team outperformed themselves with this last update it is way superior to any iphone or android
    now i feel like i have half bb and half android .(android apps running better on bb)
    03-21-15 02:57 PM
    Make sure you go to your security settings then in each app permission shut off the ability of android apps running when minimized

This resolved all my overheating and battery issues

I am usually at 70 percent battery after 12 hours

Posted via CB10
    CharlieV likes this.
    03-21-15 04:02 PM
    Okay, i'll do that. But, one problem. You say, I shouldn't restore. The only thing I am worried about is the contacts. I can do away with everything else but how do I get back my contacts without restoring?

i've had the same issue after updating nondestructive
    if you want to have a perfect working phone do this:
    find 10.3.1.2582 autoloader ,install it, do a security wipe and start from scratch DO NOT RESTORE
    Blackberry team outperformed themselves with this last update it is way superior to any iphone or android
    now i feel like i have half bb and half android .(android apps running better on bb)

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 05:15 PM
    Make sure you go to your security settings then in each app permission shut off the ability of android apps running when minimized

This resolved all my overheating and battery issues

I am usually at 70 percent battery after 12 hours

Posted via CB10
    Just checked. Nothing has been permitted except Instant: a native app that counts the number of minutes spent on the mobile.

What do you do in the 12 hours? Can you elaborate on ur usage so that I can get a better understanding of what to expect.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 05:17 PM
    Save your contacts on email address or get app

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 05:37 PM
    The battery seems to be better compare to the last build.

However, I do also noticed the heat issue. Going to keep an eye on it for few more days

MBF-PASSPORT
    03-21-15 07:36 PM
    Just checked. Nothing has been permitted except Instant: a native app that counts the number of minutes spent on the mobile.

What do you do in the 12 hours? Can you elaborate on ur usage so that I can get a better understanding of what to expect.

Posted via CB10
    Even i faced same problem on my Z 30. Device heat, Battery drain. So i moved back to last stable OS. Now i am on bit old Core OS and very latest all other Apps and Radio.
    Just download Core OS of desired version (links are available at CB), Use Sachesi and uncheck "Only install newer apps" box.
    Drag Core OS to Sachesi and wait till installation finishes.
    03-22-15 01:06 AM
    Open Blackberry link on your computer, plug your device via USB cable, give it a few minutes and let it populate, unplug your device from from the USB cable, it will have an option that says "Reload Device Software" and click on "reload", it will give you a warning if you want to reload device software, press ok and follow the step, Blackberry link will search for the most recent OS available for your device, once it finds it, it will ask if you want to load it into your device.
    PS. Make sure to do a full back up before you start this process. Hope this works.
    03-22-15 04:56 AM
    Check this out!
    2582 Battery-img_20150322_160711.png

BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.2582
    makahsan likes this.
    03-22-15 09:08 AM
    My total battery time on both my Passports have been about 2 days since I purchased them. The original on back in Oct had the stock 10.3.0 os and it runs about 2 days. Even after the updates to 10.3.1.2480+ it has still been 2 days. The most recent passport...the AT&T version has the same run time.

I equate the battery usage with the apps and usage of the operator than the OS version. The usage of the operate will vary, but be consistent over time. However there will be certain apps using the battery more than others. So in figuring out what is using the battery the most, I would examine the battery stats and the list of apps using it. Usually the OS gets better with each release...and everytime my battery usage changes it is almost always a new app I installed.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:35 AM
    Once updated give it a few days and the battery will stabilise and settle down trust me

Posted via BBPP
    03-22-15 11:44 AM
    Yes, it settle down, it has a very impressive battery life.
    Attachment 343032

БLД�КБЭЯЯУ PДSSPФЯT� 10.3.1.2582
    03-22-15 12:27 PM
    Yes, it settle down, it has a very impressive battery life.
    Attachment 343032

Again, it's better if you describe your usage/activity aswell.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 01:47 PM
    I get only 10-12hrs with my passport...

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    03-22-15 01:59 PM
    Again, it's better if you describe your usage/activity aswell.

Posted via CB10
    Whats app all the time, emails, facebook, some calls, sms and of course CB10.

No music, no videos.

makahsan likes this.
    03-22-15 02:58 PM
    I came off charge on Friday evening 9 o clock. Today Sunday it's evening 9.47 and the battery is 65%. I have been continually on Ebay. Taking photos and forwarding them to my children. Continually on the Internet checking auctions outside of ebay.Emailing. Twittering. Facebook etc. I thought there was something wrong with the phone!!!!!!. Have a Z10 also so yes I do appreciate the difference. Gonna see how long it takes to get to 20%.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 04:55 PM
    I came off charge on Friday evening 9 o clock. Today Sunday it's evening 9.47 and the battery is 65%. I have been continually on Ebay. Taking photos and forwarding them to my children. Continually on the Internet checking auctions outside of ebay.Emailing. Twittering. Facebook etc. I thought there was something wrong with the phone!!!!!!. Have a Z10 also so yes I do appreciate the difference. Gonna see how long it takes to get to 20%.

Posted via CB10
    Holy ****!!!!!

What OS are you running?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 01:07 AM
    2582 Battery-img_20150323_082513.png. Waking up i was 10%

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 02:26 AM
    The best option I would suggest is Grab autoloader of 10.3.1.2582 (Thurask have uploaded it in one of the forums). Dont backup anything. As for contacts, link it to ur mail id. Then u never have to worry about it. Also download os sIC multiwipe is advised.
    1 - copy all ur datas to pc (Music,Videos,Pics)
    2 - run multiwipe
    3 - After multipiwe is over, red light will keep flasing in ur phone
    4 - Then start with the autoloader u have downloaded.
    5 - Process is over. You have your perfect new phone.
    Start using it and wait for a week minimum. Also try to stop using android apps.
    And for youtube(use Fast tube)
    Cleaner is not necessary in BlackBerry 10
    What I would suggest is try not installing any android app for a week and then check the battery.
    After this week, install one android app a day and check its drainage pattern.
    Hope u r clear.
    Good luck!!

Posted via CB10
    makahsan likes this.
    03-23-15 02:46 AM
    By the way, above specified process doesn't guarantee you battery improvements. But you can make sure the problem is not with the method you have loaded OS. And you can also have the best OS loaded in the best way.
    I also have battery problems in my Q10. I dont know if it is coz I am using mobile data. Before I used only wifi and I used to get around 2 days. I havnt got time to check it coz nowadays, I cant skip my mobile data when I am out.
    Anyways, lets hope this works out for u. Btw, just yesterday, I followed the same process. Wishing myself luck too

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 03:25 AM
    question:
    does OP get what he wants?
    03-23-15 03:29 AM
    Update for battery on my BlackBerry PP. Started using it at 7 this morning battery was at 40% at 9.10 this morning. So that's from last Friday!!!! OS 10.3.1.2576. Here in Belfast.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 04:12 AM
    But I just got this! Also, a wipe would take away all the apps aswell, no? Those that were bought at discount or offers would have to be bought again for full price?
    Also, coming back to this OS would have me install and upgrade the many OS leaks. As far as I understand, reaching here is a step by step process and coming to this OS directly would create problem (left over updates).

Posted via CB10
    Nope when you use a discount, it is just like if you would buy the app. It stays free forever on your account. I highly recommend 2582 but stay away from 2558

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 05:45 AM
    Update for battery on my BlackBerry PP. Started using it at 7 this morning battery was at 40% at 9.10 this morning. So that's from last Friday!!!! OS 10.3.1.2576. Here in Belfast.

Posted via CB10
    Could you please rephrase that?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by makahsan; 03-23-15 at 10:45 AM.
    03-23-15 08:41 AM
54 123