09-28-15 03:58 PM
    Nice one, too bad BlackBerry is not famous like before. OK, it's well known company, but many people think that the company was dead, probably because of lack of marketing, it could gain attention to people. BlackBerry is definitely a dark horse when talking about smartphones and BlackBerry 10 OS.

Black, BlackBerry Z30/ 10.3.2.2639
    09-28-15 04:12 PM
    Spread the word ... Marketing is only a substitute a prostitute for "WORD OF MOUTH" ...never underestimate your own power to influence people ...;-)
    09-28-15 04:36 PM
    Has anyone installed USA today on your Passport? It even doesn't show under BW.

Posted via CB10 on Passport OG
    09-28-15 04:59 PM

I went for that too, it's not there.
    09-28-15 05:10 PM
    No. 16 is pointless then.

09-28-15 05:51 PM
    Some problems might occur due to gps missing but there are people here doing fixes and teachings how to fix
    But NYT is in bbworld and is native and works great an my PP

16 Reasons Passport is a success!-img_20150929_011928.png

Posted via CB10
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    09-28-15 06:23 PM
    The article started with "BlackBerry Passport. It's a pretty weird name for a phone..." - they probably still haven't heard the BlackBerry Priv...

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 06:27 PM
    I downloaded USA Today via Snap, tap and Google services notice goes away and it works, haven't tried Amazon Store yet. Sometime u don't get Google services required notice, but anyway I've noticed that many of the Android Apps give that notice but after tapping the screen Will work anyway!

UPDATE: yeah, so I deleted Snap version of USA T and install Amazon version and it's premo! No Google services notice! This is why if BBW doesn't have something I go to Amazon next. But it's always wise to try out both Amazons and Snap versions to get best experience.
    09-28-15 06:27 PM
    Some problems might occur due to gps missing but there are people here doing fixes and teachings how to fix
    But NYT is in bbworld and is native and works great an my PP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150929_011928.png 
Views:	1358 
Size:	519.0 KB 
ID:	373545

Posted via CB10
    Maybe Usa today is location restricted? I am in Canada; however, I remember I could install it on my Q10 and Z30 without problems.

09-28-15 06:29 PM
    Nice one. Spread the word folks!

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    09-28-15 06:33 PM

It looks like this is an old article, probably nine months old, updated by the author to include information about the upcoming BlackBerry Priv. The author failed to update other aspects of the article, such as USA Today not being in BlackBerry World anymore. I believe even Snap does not work anymore for many apps or does not work as well as it used to do. Comments to the article are from as far back as nine months ago.
    09-28-15 06:45 PM
    It looks like this is an old article, probably nine months old, updated by the author to include information about the upcoming BlackBerry Priv. The author failed to update other aspects of the article, such as USA Today not being in BlackBerry World anymore. I believe even Snap does not work anymore for many apps or does not work as well as it used to do. Comments to the article are from as far back as nine months ago.
    When I went to the article, I had a really good feeling that it wasn't actually just published today, but merely updated to include the Priv information. Nevertheless, it is an interesting read, and really highlights aspects of the Passport that clearly make it a very unique phone in the market today. Using my Passport right now to type this really is quite a joy. The keys feel so satisfying being able to feel the physical clicks. The mix of the physical keys with the touch capacity is great too as it allows me to still utilize the swipe gestures that I became so accustomed to with my previous BlackBerry Z30. The Passport overall is such an amazing phone that I deliberately write more than I normally would, simply because it truly is a pleasure to use the physical keyboard! How did I ever get used to the virtual keyboard of the Z30? (Mind you that the Z30 was the best virtual keyboard that I have ever used!)

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 07:22 PM
    I love the USA Today app from Amazon...use it daily

on the road with my BlackBerry
    09-29-15 11:25 AM