My Passport had been running better than ever when 10.3.3 released, but now, all of a sudden (within the past week), my Passport is acting buggier than ever.

The Web Bowser regularly hangs up, sort of freezing in a way where I can't search or go to a web page. Gotta close and reopen, works after that. This is regular...a few times a day.

Right now my volume keys and mute key are not working at all. I bet they'll work after a reboot, but still an odd, new bug. A serious one, really, at least in a business/appearances setting where it could prove embarrassing.

Hub crashed, all white, and could not be restarted with the 5-swipes in the upper right corner. Had to reboot the phone entirely.

Phone app crashed, could not be reopened. Had to reboot the phone entirely. This is the worst issue, imo.

Anyone else experienced a sudden bout of 10.3.3 bugs? Still love BB10, and maybe autoloading 10.3.3 fresh might fix things, at least for awhile, I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 09:13 PM
    And the sad part about it is that b doesn't give a SHAG about it and isn't working on a fix. So I have a Passport that keeps reminding me to update to 10.3.3 and I can't turn it off. I don't dare update cause of all the people like you who have had so many problems. I am teetering on getting the KEYONE to play with just to play and see. It may be something to look at
    03-01-17 09:39 PM
    Passport SE here on10.3.3.2205, and not a single issue yet. If you haven't updated because of issues that 99 out of 100 times are user inflicted, then I feel sorry for you.

And to the OP, what have you done recently that changed the stability of your device? I know you're going to say you haven't done anything, but trust me, you have. Stable devices rarely ever go unstable on their own.

Posted via CB10
    raqball likes this.
    03-01-17 09:54 PM
    My Passport crashed/froze a few times this past month... sometimes it rebooted itself after crashing, other times it just froze and I had to just hold down the power for a reboot.

I don't ever remember it doing this prior.
    03-01-17 10:01 PM
    Passport SE here on10.3.3.2205, and not a single issue yet. If you haven't updated because of issues that 99 out of 100 times are user inflicted, then I feel sorry for you.

And to the OP, what have you done recently that changed the stability of your device? I know you're going to say you haven't done anything, but trust me, you have. Stable devices rarely ever go unstable on their own.

Posted via CB10
    Oh good then my plan worked cause that's what I was aiming for was your pity. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 10:14 PM
    And the sad part about it is that b doesn't give a SHAG about it and isn't working on a fix. So I have a Passport that keeps reminding me to update to 10.3.3 and I can't turn it off. I don't dare update cause of all the people like you who have had so many problems. I am teetering on getting the KEYONE to play with just to play and see. It may be something to look at
    To stop the reminder make sure you turn off the auto update and go to the update and let it start to download. Pause the download. I've had the downloaded paused since it came out and haven't been reminded since.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-01-17 10:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    Honestly not much. It's running a single Android app (Robinhood...and it's running like native).

Only new thing is that I've saved around 25 new web page icons to my home screen. That could be a part of it. It's the only truly new behavior.

I have noticed my voice mail reset itself and I had to call it and put my password into BB10 popup to set it up again.

Oh, and the KeyONE was just announced. Could be the timed bug release that forces me to quit BB10 and join Google. Hah.

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe, TGIS and Mattster723 like this.
    03-01-17 11:00 PM
    To stop the reminder make sure you turn off the auto update and go to the update and let it start to download. Pause the download. I've had the downloaded paused since it came out and haven't been reminded since.

Posted via CB10
    OMG Thank you!! I will try it right now.

You are way more help then that Zer0Barrier, and thanks for helping me not pitying me lol

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 11:01 PM
    Question to OP.....did you do an OTA or did you use an AutoLoader?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 11:04 PM
    Oh good then my plan worked cause that's what I was aiming for was your pity. Lol

Posted via CB10
    I tend to pity people who can't keep a robust mobile device running fluidly; sorry that I'm not sorry.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 11:05 PM
    I tend to pity people who can't keep a robust mobile device running fluidly; sorry that I'm not sorry.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry but you can't take it back. I have it and I'm saving it in a little gold box on my fireplace so I can look at it when I have a glass of scotch and remember that Zer0Barrier had an emotional moment.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 11:08 PM
    Sorry but you can't take it back. I have it and I'm saving it in a little gold box on my fireplace so I can look at it when I have a glass of scotch and remember that Zer0Barrier had an emotional moment.

Posted via CB10
    Take what back? Do you even know how to read English properly?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 11:12 PM
    Take what back? Do you even know how to read English properly?

Posted via CB10
    And you better not come knocking on my door for it either or I will call the popo!

Did I say there was anything wrong with my Passport other then a notification? Ha ha guess someone else can't read english
    Why don't you focus on helping the OP buddy?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 11:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've been running BB10 since release, never had any issue keeping a clean phone. Then again, this is the only OTA that I've ever run as a daily driver.

And don't be that way, you're the kind of user that will ruin CrackBerry. Also, b!tchy things like "sorry that I'm not sorry" are really sad. You're basic bro.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 11:43 PM
    Oh no the passporter is losing faith! Is this really the end of the bb10 days???

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter and yyz321 like this.
    03-02-17 12:27 AM
    Back on topic...

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 01:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes they do! Mine is horrible after last update even after a wipe.

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    03-02-17 04:45 AM
    Oh no the passporter is losing faith! Is this really the end of the bb10 days???

Posted via CB10
    Yes I am slowly loosing faith but not love for my Passport. I must say it is disgusting how so many people have had issues with their 10.3.3 update and BlackBerry has remained silent with no hint of an attempt at rectifying the situation. If this were apple or Samsung (both who I despise) it would have a fix out promptly. There hasn't even been a statement put out by BlackBerry saying we think the issues are a result of this ot that, try and take these precautions before updating. This being absent sends a clear msg indeed.

It is obvious that BlackBerry is discarding us BB10 users as the problem child and taking on the new favorite son Android. Knowing this I decided to watch how the update rolled out and have not been impressed. I do have a spare Passport that is clean after fresh wipe with all the BB10 apps installed and ready to update so I was thinking of trying the update on it to see if it's ok but still concerned since the update offers no True benefit to us users.

I think since the OP has such bad issues already that if a security wipe does not help the situation then he will have to try Autoloaders. I guess if I did try and update and things went a rye I suppose I could do the same.

Love the Passport staying the course
    Not saying I won't get a KEYone to play with, just afraid it will be like trying coke for the first time and be 90% addicted lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 08:00 AM
    I actually checked if 10.3.3 was already available in my Passport about a week ago. I was happy when it finally popped up. I think it was about 1.3 or 1.6gb. I put off updating then because I didn't have time to back up my device first. Then a few days ago, I was ready to update. So I backed up my phone using Link, but when I clicked the update button after, it shortly checked for updates before telling me that I already have the latest (10.3.2).
    After reading the OP's post however, I think I'll just stick with my current OS..

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 08:41 AM
    I actually checked if 10.3.3 was already available in my Passport about a week ago. I was happy when it finally popped up. I think it was about 1.3 or 1.6gb. I put off updating then because I didn't have time to back up my device first. Then a few days ago, I was ready to update. So I backed up my phone using Link, but when I clicked the update button after, it shortly checked for updates before telling me that I already have the latest (10.3.2).
    After reading the OP's post however, I think I'll just stick with my current OS..

Posted via CB10
    Yep exact same thing just happened to me. Happy where I'm at

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 09:37 AM
    I too have been having all sorts of issues, text no longer works, phone rebooting as of the last few days, WiFi turning on and off. Apps slowing down or freezing, browser crashing. Has BlackBerry neglected us for android?

No Shade Just Light!!! Silver Passport 10.3.2.2639
    03-02-17 10:12 AM
    Yes I am slowly loosing faith but not love for my Passport. I must say it is disgusting how so many people have had issues with their 10.3.3 update and BlackBerry has remained silent with no hint of an attempt at rectifying the situation. If this were apple or Samsung (both who I despise) it would have a fix out promptly. There hasn't even been a statement put out by BlackBerry saying we think the issues are a result of this ot that, try and take these precautions before updating. This being absent sends a clear msg indeed.

It is obvious that BlackBerry is discarding us BB10 users as the problem child and taking on the new favorite son Android. Knowing this I decided to watch how the update rolled out and have not been impressed. I do have a spare Passport that is clean after fresh wipe with all the BB10 apps installed and ready to update so I was thinking of trying the update on it to see if it's ok but still concerned since the update offers no True benefit to us users.

I think since the OP has such bad issues already that if a security wipe does not help the situation then he will have to try Autoloaders. I guess if I did try and update and things went a rye I suppose I could do the same.

Love the Passport staying the course
    Not saying I won't get a KEYone to play with, just afraid it will be like trying coke for the first time and be 90% addicted lol.

Posted via CB10
    Phew. Had me worried for a second. I honestly haven't had a single issue with 10.3.3 and maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones. I really don't do that much with my phone though other than some basics so maybe that's why I'm lucky? I'm not really sure what seems to be causing the random issues for people but I'm still happy with mine!
    03-02-17 10:13 AM
    My Passport had been running better than ever when 10.3.3 released, but now, all of a sudden (within the past week), my Passport is acting buggier than ever.

The Web Bowser regularly hangs up, sort of freezing in a way where I can't search or go to a web page. Gotta close and reopen, works after that. This is regular...a few times a day.

Right now my volume keys and mute key are not working at all. I bet they'll work after a reboot, but still an odd, new bug. A serious one, really, at least in a business/appearances setting where it could prove embarrassing.

Hub crashed, all white, and could not be restarted with the 5-swipes in the upper right corner. Had to reboot the phone entirely.

Phone app crashed, could not be reopened. Had to reboot the phone entirely. This is the worst issue, imo.

Anyone else experienced a sudden bout of 10.3.3 bugs? Still love BB10, and maybe autoloading 10.3.3 fresh might fix things, at least for awhile, I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    I have the same Problems all of a sudden.

Do I smell a rat in the kitchen?
    03-02-17 10:15 AM
    I'm on. 2205 and the only bug I had a bug where I couldn't pause media playback with the hardware keys. I rebooted and didn't happen again

Posted via Nokia  3310
    eckl likes this.
    03-02-17 10:52 AM
    I ain't moving in up until 10.3.4 (if it proves to be stable).

I'm fine with my...

 Passport SE with Vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS Version) 10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    03-02-17 10:58 AM
52 123