Hi friends, i just bought one Passport, i really like it, this is the one with and i wonder whether i should really think about upgrade, for 10.3.3 i dont want, although some suggest it will be still working smoothly
    i was only thinking about one of 10.3.2 versions
    (but i am aware that later donwgrade is not possible, so prefer to ask here)
    which one do you suggest as a stable one?
    and maybe there is no need for me if for me the important things are:
    - still have facebook without obligatory messenger (in 10.3.1 i have like this and i am happy)
    - have good google maps access (i didnt find so far the right solution in 10.3.1 but i think it exists)
    - have this desktop mode in browser
    - have no problems with internet searching (i saw in 10.3.1 some pages i couldnt open as safe according to blackberry although they were safe, what i know for sure)
    - have possibility to pay for some apps in bb world (on 10.3.1 there was a problem with credit card, i hope i will manage with paypal soon - but as i read it was common for other versions too)
    - have maybe another calendar (the one from blackberry has to many options for my needs, i prefer more simple one like from old nokia e51 on symbian, but i think here there is no difference between 10.3.1 and 10.3.2)
    - have possibility to cancel all contacts in one operation (in 10.3.1 it was impossible)
    At the moment these things seems to be most important for me, i dont care so much about camera improvements, cause i have advanced DSLR
    so please tell me, what should i do in your opinion? upgrade, or stay where i am? and maybe you now the link to the page where it is written with details about differences between 10.3.1 and 10.3.2.
    and maybe the last question, if for example i stay with 10.3.1 and will be configuring the phone for my needs, and after half year i decide to upgrade and i will do the copy by BB LINK so after installing new software will i establish through this copy everything i have changed and configured on my 10.3.1? (i mean starting from groups of contacts and emails configuration and finishing on ringtones, bookmarks, changed menu screen etc).
    i hope there is someone who can help with some suggestions or good words. all the best for you in New Year 2018, greet you from southern Poland, Leszek
    01-01-18 04:02 PM
    It's going to be hard for the majority of those that made that move..... two years ago, to really remember.

Me I'd go ahead and upgrade to 10.3.3... but it is a one way trip. You really should read up on Autoloaders and forget about relying on LINK for ANYTHING. OS upgrades, Syncing or Backups...
    01-02-18 07:06 AM
    Thanks for first answer, i promise to know more about autloaders, i didnt know that i could prepare a copy of phone's content, will read about it
    01-02-18 09:29 AM