Well David brought down Goliath with only one stone, Blackberry is much bigger than Goliath I suggest that you carry plenty stones with you!!

Posted via CB10
    Someone must be stuck in 2005.

Bigger than Goliath? Really? ROFL

Posted via CB10
    Denvertorch likes this.
    02-19-15 07:47 PM

I'm going to make it my personal mission to expose BlackBerry and do whatever I can to bankrupt them ASAP!

Posted via CB10
    I anticipate a steep drop in BBRY tomorrow on news that ChrisBP plans to bankrupt the company. Expected timetable for company to file for Chapter Onze = ~6 months.
    02-19-15 07:47 PM
    Can someone explain to me what Simon speedo and biplanes is!? Ran a search and see nothing!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:53 PM
    Contact the developers of Biplanes and Simon and tell them they need to update their apps to be compatible with the new OS. BlackBerry can't test hundreds of thousands of apps for compatibility, and they're not going to stop OS development just because some developers don't want to keep their apps up to date. You're overreacting a bit here.

Posted via CB10
    It's Blackberry's job to do that, not mine. A professional company liaises with developers to ensure compatibility.

BlackBerry Has 100% control over their store, why are they selling products that no longer work with their phones?

I have been a long time supporter of BlackBerry security and an outspoken advocate, however, it's time to face facts, BlackBerry is a dead man walking. There are so many bugs in the latest update. It's an indication that they have collapsed so far that they can no longer be relied on to produce properly tested software.

Nobody in industry will take the risk of touching them now.

Time to face the consequences of your lack of professionalism.

By by BlackBerry, you did it to yourself.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:53 PM
    Attachment 334962

Attachment 334963

z30sta100-5/10.3.1.2267
    I will require a video showing the phone with the latest OS and then you playing the game with no cuts in the video

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:56 PM
    It's Blackberry's job to do that, not mine. A professional company liaises with developers to ensure compatibility.

BlackBerry Has 100% control over their store, why are they selling products that no longer work with their phones?

I have been a long time supporter of BlackBerry security and an outspoken advocate, however, it's time to face facts, BlackBerry is a dead man walking. There are so many bugs in the latest update. It's an indication that they have collapsed so far that they can no longer be relied on to produce properly tested software.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if your trolling or just haven't a clue...

10.3.1 disaster - made for BlackBerry apps no longer run as well as many others-3c8c07299169d371615218fc791e9cd2204c74d773b4b10d3d82a7ed60dbfd93.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 07:56 PM
    Delusions of grandeur are always difficult to watch...
    02-19-15 07:57 PM
    Biplane and Simon no longer work. App for creating pot docs is no longer supported and the same for a GPS speedo app.

Notifications too quiet to hear, increased battery drain.

I will be contacting Carphone Warehouse tomorrow and requesting a return and refund. I suggest every BlackBerry user does this.

Time to punish BlackBerry for treating loyal customers like scum by negligently releasing an OS that renders the phone pretty much useless - when they already knew about all these issues but did nothing.

I'm going to make it my personal mission to expose BlackBerry and do whatever I can to bankrupt them ASAP!

Posted via CB10
    How old are you? LOL
    acovey likes this.
    02-19-15 07:57 PM
    once again proving that BlackBerry is not for everybody. you need a degree of technical know-how and the ability to problem solve...ability to read is a huge plus!

Posted via CB750
    02-19-15 07:59 PM
    Firstly, your post is hilarious. I assume it was a work of comedy of course?

Secondly, it is not the responsibility of BlackBerry to make sure their update works with apps made by 3rd parties! It is the responsibility of the app developers to make their apps work with the OS provided.

Carphone Warehouse should, and hopefully do, laugh their heads off when you call up or visit them to whinge!

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    02-19-15 08:00 PM
    I will require a video showing the phone with the latest OS and then you playing the game with no cuts in the video

Posted via CB10
    Keep your money. I don't care. This is legit. I own the game.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    02-19-15 08:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good lord, you really are a moron.

I'm a massive android fan, love my passport but if you think a few bugs in an OS is unacceptable, then you can't have used any vaguely modern phone or computer....ever. Every android launch has bugs aplenty. Every ios update has bugs....

Get a grip of your life and your incredibly unrealistic views regarding how things 'should be'. You must have bigger priorities than thinking and complaining that BlackBerry have to cater to the whims of every single third party dev? When it comes to their OS updates!?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and acovey like this.
    02-19-15 08:05 PM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!F41RgKDQ!5YwZ_0...0dnd_zwY-Z3Wvg

It's actually a fun game, thanks for the recommendation

I don't have a youtube account or anything so you get a mega movie. Or movie mega.

Posted via CB10
    AzzlanOfBB and 3hb78ftg like this.
    02-19-15 08:08 PM
    Keep your money. I don't care. This is legit. I own the game.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Add him on BBM, do a video call, do screen share, and show him that the game runs on the latest OS.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 08:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Jaysus frackin Chroist. BlackBerry told the developers about the changes. It's the devs responsibility to adapt. If some devs don't adapt, BlackBerry can't just sit back and wait. THAT would bankrupt them. If you feel that BlackBerry needs to test every single app, you sir are the moron.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    rrr12380, marzfreerider and acovey like this.
    02-19-15 08:11 PM
    Add him on BBM, do a video call, do screen share, and show him that the game runs on the latest OS.

Posted via CB10
    Toobs just posted a video. All good.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    02-19-15 08:11 PM
    You're probably a ******* Chelsea supporter....#relax
    02-19-15 08:12 PM
    I am thinking that this post is not actually serious. BlackBerry released developer software ages ago so that everyone could make sure that their apps ran smoothly once the OS was pushed. Any compatability issues here are not at the fault of BlackBerry. It's something that happens with every OS update and the developers need to update their apps to make them compatible for the new OS, not the other way around.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    02-19-15 08:16 PM
    Maybe he's the dev and he's trying to make some cash! Trlololololol

Via CB Running PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    02-19-15 08:17 PM
    Biplanes is a good game lol. Running it on 10.3.1.2247 on my PP with no problems. Thanks for the game lol.

And we'll see who goes down first, you or BlackBerry lol. And if you are the developers of that game then you are brilliant lol.
    Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-19-15 08:18 PM
    OK, go to the BlackBerry store, buy biplanes (designed bb10) and run it.

It is still available to purchase, is a certified made for BlackBerry 10 app, but it will not do so on the latest OS upgrade.

Prove me wrong.

PS, don't take this the wrong way, but I have built up a multi million � international software testing company - I didn't do it by screwing clients or offering faulty or misleading services.

Here is the deal. I give my word, The first person who can prove to me that they can get the officially certified Made for BlackBerry biplanes or Simon app to run on the latest update will get �100 from me.

Fanboys may naively say what does it matter if that game does not work, however, I guarantee hundreds of other certified apps will shown not to work as well.

This update has been a disaster. It solved no problems but created many. BlackBerry have totally mismanaged this and they will suffer the consequences And rightly so.

Money waiting for anyone who can disprove me.

Cheers,

Chris.

Posted via CB10
    Ummmmm. You have a multimillion � company and all you can put up is �100? Why don't you just hire 1,000 Devs to make the app for you.
    marzfreerider likes this.
    02-19-15 08:19 PM
    Toobs just posted a video. All good.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Meh you can take the hundo lol, I was just getting annoyed

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 08:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Please do it somewhere else thanks!
    Pdinos3, moegh, toobs623 and 7 others like this.
    02-19-15 08:21 PM
48 12