Anyone interested in a swap. Glass weave for black leather?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 12:19 AM
    Anyone interested in a swap. Glass weave for black leather?

Posted via CB10

I'm open to it.

I, also, wouldn't mind seeing a bit of the Vertu styling ideas in BlackBerry phones. I like a lot of what they do on many of their phones. But, I understand many people on CrackBerry aren't into that.

Glass weave for leather trade?-claretleather-red-1-.jpg

Even still, I'll take the glass weave look. I love that look, too.

 Posted via CB10 on my Q10 
    10-10-15 01:57 AM
    Not sure how to dm on CB. Shoot me a dm on twitter @mathesona or email [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 08:56 AM
    I'm open to it.

I, also, wouldn't mind seeing a bit of the Vertu styling ideas in BlackBerry phones. I like a lot of what they do on many of their phones. But, I understand many people on CrackBerry aren't into that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ClaretLeather-red(1).jpg 
Views:	508 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	375180

Even still, I'll take the glass weave look. I love that look, too.

Still interested in a swap?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 02:31 PM
    Still interested in a swap?

Posted via CB10
    I think I misunderstood you. I was thinking more along the lines of styling concepts I would love to see BlackBerry incorporate into their devices. But, do you mean to say you are offering actual phone modifications?

10-24-15 05:49 PM
    Yeah, I was offering a trade. Wasnt, at that time, aware of the marketplace or the rules etc surrounding them. I guess that this should've been posted there. I have a glass weave 9983 (silver bezel) and was looking to swap for a black leather one. Trying to recreate my favorite BlackBerry, the bold 9000, in a bb10 world. I may make a post in the marketplace. I think the black bezel from a graphite with glass weave would also be incredible! can't seem to find black leather for sale anywhere. Brown, blue red etc no problem. Black, non existent.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 07:26 PM
    Yeah, I was offering a trade. Wasnt, at that time, aware of the marketplace or the rules etc surrounding them. I guess that this should've been posted there. I have a glass weave 9983 (silver bezel) and was looking to swap for a black leather one. Trying to recreate my favorite BlackBerry, the bold 9000, in a bb10 world. I may make a post in the marketplace. I think the black bezel from a graphite with glass weave would also be incredible! can't seem to find black leather for sale anywhere. Brown, blue red etc no problem. Black, non existent.

Posted via CB10
    I don't even have a 9983. And, indeed, I misunderstood what you meant by "swap." My apologies. O

The marketplace, as you mentioned, might be a better place to continue your search. I wish you well in creating your dream device.

10-24-15 07:36 PM