Oh so you had the holster style ones before and it wasnt good, so this one that you have does it hold the phone really good though? because itd halfway cut on the other side i wonder if that affects the security of the phone when it is inside of it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9981
    07-22-12 05:48 AM
    It holds the phone super tight. I have to yank it out from the pocket when taking the phone out. But I am sure, in time to come, it will be less tight (maybe by that time my leather cover would have died.)
    07-22-12 09:36 AM
    My Blackberry Leather Pocket for P'9981 from Harrods finally arrived.
    Im about to purchase this one based from every review and opinion i hear from people. Im wondering though if you could please take pictures of these cases with the P9981 inside it? I just wanna see how it looks like as i will order mine from Porsche Design in Sydney and will get it shipped because theres no branc on where i live. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!!!!!!
    10-03-12 08:49 PM
    Im about to purchase this one based from every review and opinion i hear from people. Im wondering though if you could please take pictures of these cases with the P9981 inside it? I just wanna see how it looks like as i will order mine from Porsche Design in Sydney and will get it shipped because theres no branc on where i live. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!!!!!!
    Attached are some pictures of the Pocket Guide for the P9981. I took from different angles so you could see. Hope these help.
    10-03-12 10:55 PM
    That is great !! I hope they get the holder to you soon.

My 1st P'9981 had a power management issue. Whenever I charge it up to 100% and turn full power off for 8 hours. After 8 hours when I turn it on, I will be left with 70% battery. RIM in Canada suggested i send it in for servicing but I was insistent on 1:1 swap. Finally successful in getting the swap.

While waiting for all this to be settled, I couldnt help it because I love the P'9981 so much.......i went out to buy another one
    Hey again im interested to actually purchase a case for the P9981, im looking at different options i have and it includes the different type of case, since there's no PD shop nearby i have to order mine online so i cant really try the cases on and see what it looks like. Do you reckon you could upload some pictures of your cases with you P9981 in it? I would really appreciate that. Thank you!
    10-04-12 01:16 AM
    Attached are some pictures of the Pocket Guide for the P9981. I took from different angles so you could see. Hope these help.
    ok cool, yeah it does help thank you very much, does it actually add much bulk on the phone? By looking at the angles it seems like the case it pretty thick and adds bulk to the phone, and does it also hold the phone tighly? Sorry for too much questions. Thank you!
    10-04-12 01:18 AM
    ok cool, yeah it does help thank you very much, does it actually add much bulk on the phone? By looking at the angles it seems like the case it pretty thick and adds bulk to the phone, and does it also hold the phone tighly? Sorry for too much questions. Thank you!
    It adds a little bulk but not enough to be a burden. The PD/Blackberry guide and holster are definitely thicker than the regular Blackberry cases that come with something like the 9900. It holds the phone very very very tight. I can turn the case over and shake it hard and the phone will not move at all. Very secure.
    10-04-12 05:30 AM
    Order the case from Harrods of London. They give a discount plus shipping and packing is excellent. Call Harrods of London and PD department and ask for Ms Guisy.
    10-08-12 04:27 AM
    Order the case from Harrods of London. They give a discount plus shipping and packing is excellent. Call Harrods of London and PD department and ask for Ms Guisy.
    Oh okay but I don't know if they will ship internationally

Posted from My Mobile App
    10-08-12 06:55 PM
    Oh okay but I don't know if they will ship internationally

Posted from My Mobile App
    Order from Colette Paris colette - 213 rue Saint-Honor� 75001 Paris Fast shipment I've ordered 2 from them in the last week for friends that just got the 9981. They ship via 2 day express UPS,
    10-08-12 07:16 PM
    Found  P'9981 Holster online!!-imageuploadedbycb-forums1350555389.247438.jpg

I tried this gucci case, it suits the phone perfectly and gives more luxury feel on the phone. So I bought it instead.
    chris8189 likes this.
    10-18-12 05:17 AM
    P9981 Holster from Harrods so this is how the upper crust of CrackBerry lives. If I spray paint my 9930 can I hang with you all?
    10-18-12 05:22 AM
    P9981 Holster from Harrods so this is how the upper crust of CrackBerry lives. If I spray paint my 9930 can I hang with you all?
    It's not about the device we are using its how we as crackberry peeps talks and socialize to one another. U can hang with us all anytime, don't have to ask
    HK Low likes this.
    10-18-12 05:41 AM
    You are definitely welcome to hang with us !! Crackberry users are a bunch of nice people. As for the P'9981 it is just one of those phone that doesn't come by easily as RIM does not go into many partnerships with branded luxury items manufacturers. We just like it because it has what we have always wanted - a Blackberry as well as Individuality
    filoinstyle and chris8189 like this.
    10-20-12 10:52 PM
    Hi there, sleeper/notifications function works ok in this Leather Swivel Holster? Thanks for all answers!
    12-19-12 11:17 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD