I want to buy the p9982 in 2020 as a second device (main iPhone xr). I understand that it has few programs and services, but blackberry os 10 remains a private and confidential operating system, right? and i fell in love with the design of p9982. how do people react to this phone now? is it still luxurious now? worm color is an exclusive version or not? sorry for the many questions.
    07-22-20 12:24 PM
    Pretty sure RED and Crocodile were official...

BB10 is a hardly used and EOL operating system... so tiny target for hackers. But in the end, it's just an OS... nothing special about email, phone or texting methods, so those aren't any more secure on BB10 than another OS.

Your iPhone is much more secure with Texting... if your texting another iOS users, as it will default to encrypted iMessage.

It's not a PKB phone... so it doesn't stand out as much as the Porche Designs that have a PKB (or regular PKB BlackBerry's). Which is why their price hasn't held up too well - was a $2,400 phone at lauch. Most will think you have it in a strange case.... I wouldn't buy one hoping others will notice it. Purely a collectors items in my view at this point. If you want a phone people as you about... get a Passport or better a KEY2.
    07-22-20 01:23 PM