I know there are a few of them available for the blackberry but my version will have a twist. Here are some of the early screenshots of the game

Main Screen - this is the screen you will see when you start a new game or continue an old game. Yes there will be a save feature. You will also notice there is a level up bar on the left, a health indicator in the middle and a gang size in the right. You will be presented with various outcomes that could increase/decrease your skill level, health and gang size. You will be able to recruit new gang members to work with you and make you more money. If something happens to the gang member though your skill will drop and so could your money.

Loan Shark - Place your finger on the top bar and swipe down. This will slide the top bar down and you will talk to a loan shark. Here you can borrow money (with interest) or recruit gang members. You will have a time frame to pay the money back or bad things will happen =X. Recruiting gang members will be a series of mini games I haven't come up with an idea for that yet though. Simply swipe back up and the slider will slide close.

My Stash - Simply swipe your finger right and your stash will slide open. This will keep an active tally on how many drugs / guns you have. Not only that but how many your gang members have too. You will be able to take their stash at any time to increase yours. This could be a bad thing though sometimes.

The game is like 50% done at this point and I'm just trying to see if there is any interest in the game. The selling price will be my usual 2.99$.
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 11-11-09 at 04:43 PM.
    11-11-09 04:40 PM
    Since I've been here awhile I can tell you this game has been requested many times, good job...
    11-11-09 04:44 PM
    Yep. I sure would. Hit me up with a p.m.
    11-11-09 04:53 PM
    Looks pretty good. Yeah I'd try n buy if its good as it looks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 05:10 PM
    Longtime dope wars player. This would rock and I would love to help test and also add to my collection of DMG Apps

11-11-09 05:13 PM
    Since I've been here awhile I can tell you this game has been requested many times
    And fulfilled - I'm an owner of BerryWars, an excellent adaptation of the old Drug Wars game for the BlackBerry Storm. I paid $2.99, I believe. I'd try this one on a trial basis, but I wouldn't buy it outright without trying it first as I already have BerryWars.
    11-11-09 05:42 PM
    Looks like another good game dmg. Send me a pm when you need me to test.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 05:50 PM
    i would buy. and i would even test it for ya
    11-11-09 06:05 PM
    It's not at the testing point just yet but I will need a few testers when it gets closer to completion.
    11-11-09 06:43 PM
    It's not at the testing point just yet but I will need a few testers when it gets closer to completion.
    That would be me brother, see you when it's ready.
    11-11-09 06:51 PM
    That would be me brother, see you when it's ready.
    same here DMG
    11-11-09 07:09 PM
    I would try and buy this also. Huge fan of dope wars
    11-11-09 07:46 PM
    Okay cool to see there is some interest. I should have a beta ready in the next day or so I hope.
    11-11-09 08:11 PM
    Okay cool to see there is some interest. I should have a beta ready in the next day or so I hope.
    ...and I'll be waiting....I don't have anything to do for a while.
    11-11-09 08:22 PM
    looks cool. willing to help if necesary, willing to purchase if necessary. I like the add ons so far.
    11-11-09 08:56 PM
    Sounds like BerryWars; but still good concept.
    11-11-09 09:40 PM
    Sounds like BerryWars; but still good concept.
    Well berrywars is also a replica of dopewars. The games would be similar but I plan to add a few twists in mine. =)
    11-11-09 10:20 PM
    Hey dmg send me a pm if you would like me to test it out.
    11-12-09 01:25 AM
    I'd buy it. Played on a Palm years ago.
    11-12-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD