Nah, only for Apple.
    07-31-11 02:33 AM
    WordRival was voted the best Scrabble game at BlackBerryOS.com!

Sunday Funday: WordRival and Fightin' Words (Scrabble-Like Games)

Kyle - you guys are far better marketeers than me. I've just been relying on making a quality product!
    07-31-11 05:08 AM
    So sad...for the first time I'm not feeling my Blackberry. I want to play "words with friends" against my friends. Not have them join a completely new app just to be able to play with me. I'm thinking about getting a different phone...but my contract isn't up for another year. #epicfailblackberrynation
    10-26-11 12:10 AM
    I'm thinking about getting a different phone...
    Soo you're thinking of getting a new phone just because of a game/app? Yes, I too would LOVE Words With Friends on my Blackberry, however I would not let that be the deciding factor on what phone I have. BlackBerry has never given me any problems and it does everything I need it to do to function so I have no reason to abandon it.

Hopefully someday Zynga will stop being jerks and just make a BlackBerry app.
    10-30-11 12:20 PM
    ... think Words with friends is actually BlackBerry friendly

I've discovered the Facebook version is made from HTML5 and not flash, so i tried loading the full site on my bb. when i clicked on the app in facebook, it redirected me to a mobile version, which told me i had to rotate my phone to portrait mode in order to play.

i can't do this on a Curve, but can anyone with a torch check this out?
    thanks.
    02-15-12 01:20 PM
    WWF is even more of a joke with the paid addons you can get now that are basically straight cheating...
    02-24-12 07:20 PM
    Word Hero is fun - my daughter and take turns swiping words -. Think it's android though.
    03-07-12 08:39 PM
    I know they started a rival game...but most of my pals don't use blackberry...really wanted to continue my facebook games at home on my phone...I am sorely disappointed....Tried the free game...did not work well for me.
    01-29-13 11:47 AM
    We need RPG's game....!!
    02-01-13 08:10 AM
    I think RPG's game and adventure game. I love them all. And their story is awesome. They make me feel like I'm live in their world.
    02-01-13 08:16 AM
    So sad...for the first time I'm not feeling my Blackberry. I want to play "words with friends" against my friends. Not have them join a completely new app just to be able to play with me. I'm thinking about getting a different phone...but my contract isn't up for another year. #epicfailblackberrynation
    We are the same way..
    02-01-13 08:26 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD