Like is there a website where people make free games for the Blackberry?

Like I know this place has some: Pacman for BlackBerry

How do I get that Pacman game onto my Tour though?
    12-23-09 08:04 PM
    just check out the games forum on here, lots of good games for free. Blackberry app world also has some free games too
    12-23-09 08:19 PM
    I'm looking around on the games forum (which is very inactive, which is why I didn't post there lol) and most of the links are way outdated.

I just want an updated Tetris link and a Pacman link mainly.

And I'm seeing a lot of "OTA"... what does that mean? Over the air? As in I can just click the link on my blackberry and download it?
    12-23-09 08:20 PM
    I'm looking around on the games forum (which is very inactive, which is why I didn't post there lol) and most of the links are way outdated.

I just want an updated Tetris link and a Pacman link mainly.

And I'm seeing a lot of "OTA"... what does that mean? Over the air? As in I can just click the link on my blackberry and download it?
    OTA means (Over the air) meaning you can click on that link with your Blackberry and download it right from your phone.

By the way, I dont think there is a free Tetris is there? I think you pay for Tetris in the Blackberry App world. I think a free one a while ago was called "Tiltris" which was suppose to be like a Tetris, but it sucked
    12-23-09 08:23 PM
    And I found a tetris one that works perfectly on my tour: Index of /ota/BBTetris/v4.3/

I used the 8900 link.
    12-23-09 08:37 PM
    Try here:darrynspedding.com • View topic - A Few old classics

You might have to play with the link a bit.
    The games are there but the site was hacked recently and most stuff is gone and being replaced slowly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Darryn; 12-24-09 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Fixed link. works now
    12-23-09 08:37 PM
    And here is a Pacman one: Pacman for BlackBerry

Woot. Now I'm trying to think of some other games to look for.
    12-23-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD