What are some really sweet games available on the Storm platform?

I know they don't have OpenGL yet. But what games are out there that are well done and maybe even push the limit of what can be done without OpenGL.
    10-30-09 08:37 PM
    I will start... It's not the cleanest working app... But I like the multi-player BattleShip that you can get on AppWorld!
    10-30-09 08:40 PM
    I played that tetris trial. Sucks. Not a touch screen game.
    10-30-09 09:47 PM
    Air traffic controller is a fun game also Next dual pack. Dots is also another fun game and it's free.
    10-30-09 10:05 PM
    For non family friendly game, Berry Wars...all the old school greatness with a new look. XD

I love Color Fill, you can find it on the forums for the 9530, works fine here. Fill in colors with x many moves. Can be a fun challenge

Bubble wrap...for those bored times when you just want to pop bubblewrap.

Mango - not a game technically, but a manga reader for Onemanga.com...sooo many to choose from.

FML app - just so you can laugh at people's horrible lives too.
    10-30-09 10:28 PM
    Any multi player games through BBM for the S2?
    10-30-09 10:35 PM
    My Favorites are:

• Bubble Defense
    • Bubble Army
    • Pipe Dreams
    • Three Squared
    • Nintaii
    10-30-09 11:52 PM
    For Tetris I like Tiltris. It uses the accelerometer. Why RIM included a demo of a non-touch Tetris game is beyond me. You can get Tiltris from getjar.com

Also, for multi-player I said before GT Warship on App world is a dream. I know I said battleship. But that's basically the game. Anyway it is not out yet for the 9550. Or at least it does not come up when I search on my phone.

When that comes out snap it up... I have been searching for it every day!
    10-31-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD