I really cant use the trackpad for action games, or games which require speed.

For example BrickBreaker, it just feels weird and unresponsive.

I dont mind the trackpad, I use it to navigate around the OS without too much hastle, sometimes I wish I could just use arrow keys instead.

Anyone else feel the same? or have any tips on using the trackpad better
    01-25-10 10:11 AM
    Never really have a problem playing brickbreaker with the trackpad.
    01-25-10 01:08 PM
    I actually prefer the trackpad for games. Once I got used to it and it's sensitivity, I felt it was actually more responsive than a trackball. It's definitely more responsive the the ball, though I couldn't tell you how to fix the "weird" feeling.
    01-27-10 02:04 PM
    One tip is to lower the sensitivity. On a trackball I would normally use 80/80, but on the trackpad I use 60/60. 80/80 on a trackpad is insane...
    01-27-10 02:12 PM
    love the trackpad. One of the main reasons i got a BB.
    02-01-10 07:17 PM
    One tip is to lower the sensitivity. On a trackball I would normally use 80/80, but on the trackpad I use 60/60. 80/80 on a trackpad is insane...
    I'm doing
    100/100 on ball
    80/80 on pad..

Loving the pad too!
    02-02-10 01:53 AM
    I love the trackpad.
    I play my games well on it.
    Maybe you need to get used to it?
    02-02-10 09:18 AM
    I really cant use the trackpad for action games, or games which require speed.

For example BrickBreaker, it just feels weird and unresponsive.

I dont mind the trackpad, I use it to navigate around the OS without too much hastle, sometimes I wish I could just use arrow keys instead.

Anyone else feel the same? or have any tips on using the trackpad better

Yup, I felt the same way. Especially playing brickbreaker. Before on my 8900 I can control it more cuz it was more responsive, now on my 9700, feels a lot slower. LOL still love the trackpad though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD