Just a heads up. Its probably the best strategy game out for blackberry with nice graphics.

If you're into story driven, good music and great strategy base game, check it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 12:53 PM
    Link, for those who are interested: BlackBerry App World - Townsmen 6 FREE
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    04-15-11 02:09 AM
    *sigh* says it's not available for 9650 - but it's available for every other blackberry currently in existence
    04-16-11 11:22 PM
    Not available for the 9780 either, unfortunately.
    04-17-11 12:09 AM
    *sigh* says it's not available for 9650 - but it's available for every other blackberry currently in existence
    Not available for the 9780 either, unfortunately.
    Notice it IS supported on the 9630 and the 9700. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT! We have the same devices almost just a little better!
    04-20-11 01:40 PM
    I downloaded this for my Storm2 to try out, but I just couldn't get my head around the user interface and eventually gave up and deleted it. Anyone else found this with the touch screen version?

Shame, because it sounds like a lot of fun to get into.
    04-20-11 09:53 PM
    I downloaded this for my Storm2 to try out, but I just couldn't get my head around the user interface and eventually gave up and deleted it. Anyone else found this with the touch screen version?

Shame, because it sounds like a lot of fun to get into.
    LOL. I can't figure out the UI either. It won't let me chose anything. I can tap the screen to bring up the options but then it doesn't do anything.

It looks like a cool game with nice graphics. I just can't figure out how to make it go. LOL
    04-21-11 06:37 PM
    Just a heads up. Its probably the best strategy game out for blackberry with nice graphics.

If you're into story driven, good music and great strategy base game, check it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    the graphics aren't nice, compare them to games like Pandas VS. Ninjas (sort of angry birds) and you find it less pretty.

Btw, anyone knows how to increase the troops you can send to an area? It says I just got 3 troops, but every mission without a quantity of turns I build barracks, (4+, more than 4 if there are enemy camps)

Because there is no way you can win with 3 troops vs 5, especially because they attack at day 15 and they get more troops..
    01-19-12 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD