does anyone know if i can buy any games or get any free from somewhere that acutally work on the storm
    12-07-08 12:08 AM
    Look at the crackberry store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 12:14 AM
    I must say the limited applications available for the Storm is very disappointing. It's not like developers haven't known this phone was coming out and how much VZ was going to push it. I have App store envy looking at the 10,000 apps available for the iPhone. Yes I realize a bunch of them are crap, but some are quite good.
    12-07-08 12:18 AM
    well the app store is coming in begining of 09, i would assume they are mostly storm compatible since its being launched for/cause of the storm.
    12-07-08 12:20 AM
    Well bb don't have much choice in games...which sucks... I love how iphone has such a huge variety of games...
    But then again... I have nintaii haha

12-07-08 12:24 AM
    I imagine to spend 9.99 on a game on my Blackberry would would make my 600 dollar PS3 feel like a cheated on trophy wife. And for me that's like GETTING a trophy wife then having a romp with a 10 dollar lady of the night who may or may not have an affliction for crack cocaine.
    12-07-08 12:31 AM
    I imagine to spend 9.99 on a game on my Blackberry would would make my 600 dollar PS3 feel like a cheated on trophy wife. And for me that's like GETTING a trophy wife then having a romp with a 10 dollar lady of the night who may or may not have an affliction for crack cocaine.
    I have no idea what your bizarre rambling is supposed to mean. If I want to play serious games, I'll play on my PS3 or XBox360. When I want to kill some time when I'm out and about, games on my Storm would be perfect. I have an iPod Touch and the games are finally catching up to the hardware. I realize that the Storm will never be able to match the video power of the Touch, but there are plenty of things that it can do. It's just too bad nothing good is out yet.
    12-07-08 12:42 AM
    I have no idea what your bizarre rambling is supposed to mean. If I want to play serious games, I'll play on my PS3 or XBox360. When I want to kill some time when I'm out and about, games on my Storm would be perfect. I have an iPod Touch and the games are finally catching up to the hardware. I realize that the Storm will never be able to match the video power of the Touch, but there are plenty of things that it can do. It's just too bad nothing good is out yet.
    You responded...referencing my post. You lie sir. Still, my (admittedly, completely missed) point was the pricing on these games is going to be ridiculous.
    12-07-08 12:48 AM
    yeah 10 dollar games that sucks im 15 and i got this phone as an early christmas/birthday present so i dont think ill get any games soon
    12-07-08 12:50 AM
    You responded...referencing my post. You lie sir. Still, my (admittedly, completely missed) point was the pricing on these games is going to be ridiculous.
    Ah, I sure did miss that. I guess we'll see when some finally get released.
    12-07-08 01:00 AM
    yeah 10 dollar games that sucks im 15 and i got this phone as an early christmas/birthday present so i dont think ill get any games soon
    There will be free games and demos that you can try before you buy. Give the developers some time the games will come. The storm is brand new.

12-07-08 01:27 AM
    Agreed...it only took me a three days to bust out the free trial levels on Nintaii on my Curve, hopefully there's more freeware on the Storm.
    12-07-08 01:36 AM
    just wait for the official app store
    12-07-08 01:39 AM
    I think that games on phones are a good idea however.. for me there semi useless when I game its all about the ps3 and xbox360 (used to be big into pc gaming until I realized I was buying a massive pc to play 1 game because in 1 year a new game comes out that doesn't run on that pc)

anyway small games are fun on it like wordmole I kind of enjoy when I am not at home passing time.. brickbreaker is actually a really good version of the game.. I remember all the way back to the atari days.. people say they dislike brickbreaker its more of a old centimental thing for me

nintaai is good also..

but those will probably be the extent of games on the phone

during my iPhone period I purchased a ton of games but the problem was after buying them I rarely ever touched them and still was playing ps3..
    12-07-08 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD