So, I am looking for a good word game to match the S2's touch screen. I downloaded three but am disatisfied with all of them.

WordHunt: One hunts for and selects words from a matrix of letters. This is closest to what I am after but has two flaws: It does not tell you how many and what words you missed, and it does not keep track of the highest score.

WordSearch: Another puzzle to select words from a matrix. However, it shows what the words are in advance and all you have to do is find them. Not challenging enough. Would be nice if there was an option to show, or not show, the words in advance.

WordScramble: This game presents the player with a row of letters which supposedly can be recomposed into an word. Trouble is, many of the words are not in the dictionary. They are not known or recognizable words from the English language. I thought I was losing it when I first started playing it 'cause I didn't recognize most of the answers. Well, that's because they aren't words at all. Who made this one up?

Anyway, does one have favorite word game for the S2 that doesn't have problems?
    12-24-09 09:53 AM
    Search "WordShuffle" by Epic Applications. I beta tested this for him and it's awesome
    12-24-09 10:15 AM
    Okay. I will try it. I also discovered Word Mole which comes with the S2. It is pretty good.
    12-24-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD