I created a save point in the first room and can't create one in the second.
    03-28-12 01:03 PM
    Has anyone gotten the golden ball out yet ?
    03-30-12 12:42 PM
    I am well and truly stuck on room 2 and wonder if anyone can help me. I assume you need a coin for the combination lock? If so where do you find it?!
    04-01-12 01:49 PM
    Found the fifth coin and the new clue but cannot find the secret exit. Help please
    Please give me a hint as to where the fifth coin is....please!!
    04-11-12 02:06 PM
    Please give me a hint!
    04-11-12 02:07 PM
    Please give me a hint!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Enter the hallway and turn around.
    04-11-12 04:28 PM
    I followed the word patterns and tried to open the box with the symbols that write the word "box", but I think there's an inherent error in the colors ofthe clues
    Last edited by nupharb; 04-23-12 at 06:36 AM.
    04-22-12 02:14 AM
    I'm stuck and in some need of assistance. Basically I have place the swan on the back of the picture frame and pressed the button behind the swan as well as under the bear and dog picture in that exact order. Then I turned to the shadow of the swan and pressed the tail to see a square on the wall. When I try to press this square nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I've been stuck on this part for days and can't seem to get any hints.
    05-04-12 10:58 AM
    Can anyone tell me where to find the second stick? I only fouind the one under the couch but you guys are saying that it's somewhere near the dresser and the trashcan but I don't see any stick! Help me out please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Look right next to the dresser tight to the dresser from top to bottom at the back where the dresser is closest to the wall its verry hard to see
    05-11-12 09:51 PM
    Please help!! I'm in room 3 I have 4 coins, a headless statue and the screwdriver is in the wall. I can't work out the next step and it's driving me crazy!
    06-09-12 07:01 PM
    Can anybody help me I'm really stuck on room 2
    06-28-12 05:42 PM
    I followed the word patterns and tried to open the box with the symbols that write the word "box", but I think there's an inherent error in the colors ofthe clues
    Do you know the code yet? And where is the string? I've been stuck for two days now:O thanks
    07-08-12 05:56 PM
    Bbaaaahhhhh!!!! Alright so I got the lights off and I'm at the lockbox.. But everytime I do the combination from the paper and insert the coin the green square lights change.. I've tried like 10 dirrent ways of putting in the combination..but I keep getting the same friggin coin back...lol I feel ******** playing this game! Lmao

How did you get the lights off? Arghhh been trying for hours and just can't do it!! Ha x
    07-09-12 06:49 AM
    I beat the first room, but now I'm stuck on the second! Haha I have no idea what to do with the scale or the frog figurine haha

Hi, can you please hekp? I was wondering how you get the lights to turn off in room one? I've tried everything but the switch by the shadow doesn't work! Please help! Thanks
    07-09-12 03:25 PM
    Right you should have a piece of paper with the combination of lights on! Copy that but so that its a mirror image! The dark squares on the picture should be buttons you press leaving the other ones lit up

What and where is the lock box? Please help!
    07-10-12 04:36 AM
    stuck on room 1, cant find the square to open the toy box for the pliers!
    07-14-12 11:27 AM
    I need help the track key I can't separate at all and it also like it locks up and the rods on the next room with the desk and the books I can't pick up the books and the couch I can't get the rods at all and the balls the colored I can't touch and the rest vanish and nothing goes into inventory all is on the room escape 1what do I do
    07-21-12 05:04 PM
    I need help the track key I can't separate at all and it also like it locks up and the rods on the next room with the desk and the books I can't pick up the books and the couch I can't get the rods at all and the balls the colored I can't touch and the rest vanish and nothing goes into inventory all is on the room escape 1what do I do [email protected]
    07-21-12 05:05 PM
    please help im stuck room 2,
    i've blue hook,rabbbit paper,white box,kittens pic,3white,1red,1black,2green marble,empty glass, brown thing,screws and screwdriver.& some strange scale in the drawers Now what? Pls guide me throught the walkthrough reached all way here spendin long hours .. Pls mail me or post here [email protected]

Hey Nicole! I would REALLY love 4 u 2 post or contact me with walkthrough on room 2!! I've restarted, gotton diff.things(red b'fly vs.blue b'fly) CAN'T figure out comb.2 box under plant!?! Have yet to find more than 5 marbles! NO ONE will give exact answers,just hints! Drivin me crazy!!! Please help!!

07-29-12 04:20 AM
    I have completed room 1 & 3 if any help contact me [email protected]
    07-29-12 05:35 AM
    I completed all room escapes contact me if u need any assistance [email protected]
    07-29-12 07:23 AM
    Room # 2

Check all three books on the table & then right side of table below & under the table lamb u will get a paper clue to the box in the last drawer & get a green key .open the drawer up & get screw driver .

Come to the wooden drwer collect the white ball right side & the glass inside. Come to sofa collect the white ball & blue stick under the sofa collect the red pencil . Collect the green ball & box below the lamp . Under table u will find a kitten pic & black ball .

Collect mud from the pot & a green ball on the leafs & then to the left corner below the pot check the grill use screw driver to open tht collect the white ball , two screws & a key

Use key on wooden drawer get the pic of duck . Use pencil in the pink book to get a picture of flower & the back tho the hanging pot use blue stick & collect pink ball. If u check to the same creen of the hanging pot u will find a oppening right corner down click tht & open that & use all the u found . Floer rabit kitten & butterfly wit the same colors . Open & get a key

Use key on door & open the toilet . Collect tissues & wet it from the water bowl use it on the mark u found on the pot & get the code for the box or toilet & collect blue key & pink ball . Fill the glass wit wate & mix mud in the glass which makes it a glass of mud & again mix water to get frog & also then collect wooden thin & a black ball from inside below the black plant . Come back to the wooden drwer use the brown wood piece & screws on tht.

Use blue key on drwer & get blue book . & come back to the frame & use the frog on the two red flower which opens to a puzzle . Use all the balls like this

Pink = pink,
    black = white +green,
    white + white = green + pink,
    green + green + black = white + gold .
    AldoAlviano likes this.
    07-30-12 06:11 AM
    The last coin is behind the exit door which is X roman number 10
    10 3 7 5 2 , Arrange the coins this way & find the next exit
    X, III, VII, V , II
    07-30-12 11:00 AM
    The last coin is behind the exit door which is X roman number 10
    10 3 7 5 2 , Arrange the coins this way & find the next exit
    X, III, VII, V , II

How did you get the lights off? Arghhh been trying for hours and just can't do it!! Ha x
    07-30-12 11:02 AM
    Hey nicole I'm stuck on the second room what is the picture code with the cats and what does it open? I have it as Cat-green, flower-blue, butterfly-orange,bunny- red? Is this tight cause nothing happens? Pleeeeez help
    08-08-12 11:45 AM
240 ... 678910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD