Anyone know if there is a Risk game or a knock off that is similar for BB? I haven't had any luck finding hoping someone here knows of one. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 10:51 PM
    Actually there is an Risk game for Blackberry, I have it on my 9700. It's basically the same as the windows mobile version.

04-14-10 05:51 AM
    Actually there is an Risk game for Blackberry, I have it on my 9700. It's basically the same as the windows mobile version.

Is it called Risk? And is it available through either crackberry store or blackberry app?

04-14-10 09:54 AM
    Like I said there is a game "Risk" for BlackBerry, you would have to check the availability of the game yourself on CrackBerry store or BlackBerry App world since I did not get it from there.

04-14-10 10:13 AM
    I bought Risk from AppWorld for the Storm2. Its pretty straightforward and a good time waster. Its a little pricey, I think it was seven dollars.

04-15-10 11:36 AM
    Anyone know if there is a Risk game or a knock off that is similar for BB? I haven't had any luck finding hoping someone here knows of one. Thanks

Yes - go to Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment - it's called Risk.
    04-16-10 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD