also interested in beta testing.
    04-28-09 12:25 PM
    ill test it out, I love tower defense game my coworker and i have daily competitions, my fav. has been bloons tower [email protected]
    04-28-09 01:53 PM
    I love tower defense games very much. I am very experienced with the storm.(had it since launch and have gone through every os leak. I have also beta tested at least 4 apps previously)

If you guys are interested in another beta tester, I will gladly help.
    My email address [email protected] or you can reach me at [email protected] same username if they both don't work but @vzw.blackberry.net

Thank you for your time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 05:02 PM
    I love tower defense games very much. I am very experienced with the storm.(had it since launch and have gone through every os leak. I have also beta tested at least 4 apps previously)

If you guys are interested in another beta tester, I will gladly help.
    My email address [email protected] or you can reach me at [email protected] same username if they both don't work but @vzw.blackberry.net

Thank you for your time

WOW YOU TYPED THAT ALL ON YOUR PHONE!! KUDOs(and yet you couldn't run......)
    04-28-09 05:13 PM
    Wow this would be a great game! Kudos

04-29-09 12:49 AM
    [email protected]

Would love to help beta test.
    04-29-09 02:29 AM
    Thanks for the confirmation.

04-29-09 05:18 AM
    Yeh I'd love to beta test this game.
    Love tower defense games!! Played that miniclip one to death :L
    04-30-09 03:18 PM
    I Neeeeeeeeddd
    04-30-09 05:41 PM
    Good morning everyone. Anyone ever play Bloon's Tower Defense or the Ninja Town game for DS?
    05-01-09 02:45 AM
    Ya. Kinda fun. Y?

05-01-09 04:41 AM
    I am also interested in helping to beta test.

[email protected]
    05-04-09 08:00 PM
    Any news on the beta? I emailed u nickelbuddy.

MDkess, I signed up on your site and was pondering the progress of your application.
    Thanks,
    Zack
    05-06-09 06:39 PM
    Well it looks like Nickel Buddy has released their TD game. I'll be buying it very soon. Thanks a lot guys.
    05-10-09 01:28 PM
    Hi all, I'm Mike from Legally Addictive Games, we've just released an update to our website including screenshots! We are working hard toward our beta and will be releasing more information and screenshots soon. Check out our new site and information at Addictive Tower Defense. Feel free to contact me with any feedback, questions or comments. We look forward to putting the best Tower Defense game for your favourite device in your hands soon.
    05-13-09 01:31 PM
    I just got your email and checked out the screenshots. Looks great!!

Will it have more than three locations/settings or whatever you call it lol brainfreeze?
    05-13-09 04:40 PM
    Hi all, I'm Mike from Legally Addictive Games, we've just released an update to our website including screenshots! We are working hard toward our beta and will be releasing more information and screenshots soon. Check out our new site and information at Addictive Tower Defense. Feel free to contact me with any feedback, questions or comments. We look forward to putting the best Tower Defense game for your favourite device in your hands soon.
    by checking out the screenshot of the towers in action and the maps and stuff...this looks like it is a MUCH higher quality than the PROFESSIONALLY developed "Field Towers" by the Blackberry Game company people (forgot name, haha)...but ya this looks WAY better...
    05-13-09 05:04 PM
    Thanks for checking out the site, and to answer your question, absolutely! Addictive Tower Defense can download maps directly from our website so simply clicking on the Download button will take you to a list of available maps. We want to offer a diverse set of maps including mazing and sidelining maps (open terrain and creeps that follow a pre-specified path) as well as different modes of play. We are working on a few maps for release but more will come with time and all will be free. Just so that everyone knows, the gunner in the bottom right of the screen is cut in half because you can smoothly scroll to reveal more of the map, you'll have the same maps to choose from regardless of your device.
    05-13-09 05:05 PM
    kdjayo, we definitely don't mind comments like that! If you want to throw that in your Field Towers thread I'm sure we really wouldn't mind . This is a personal pursuit for us, we want to see more high quality games coming to the BlackBerry. BlackBerry users should be able to expect the high quality of games that other platforms see today.
    05-13-09 05:15 PM
    Thanks for checking out the site, and to answer your question, absolutely! Addictive Tower Defense can download maps directly from our website so simply clicking on the Download button will take you to a list of available maps. We want to offer a diverse set of maps including mazing and sidelining maps (open terrain and creeps that follow a pre-specified path) as well as different modes of play. We are working on a few maps for release but more will come with time and all will be free. Just so that everyone knows, the gunner in the bottom right of the screen is cut in half because you can smoothly scroll to reveal more of the map, you'll have the same maps to choose from regardless of your device.
    Looks great, price range?
    05-13-09 05:15 PM
    it does look great, and legally im so glad to hear your making maps that have mazes for the creeps or alien whatever the enemy things are to follow. i really am not a fan of the field towers OPEN field. its boring and i dont like having to make them go a certain way, i prefer to watch them follow a path and set hundreds of towers up to destroy them haha. definitely excited for this.
    05-13-09 07:28 PM
    kdjayo, we definitely don't mind comments like that! If you want to throw that in your Field Towers thread I'm sure we really wouldn't mind . This is a personal pursuit for us, we want to see more high quality games coming to the BlackBerry. BlackBerry users should be able to expect the high quality of games that other platforms see today.
    Hey legallyaddictive!

First of all, let me tell you that I totally support your personal pursuit. Unfortunately, there's not many high quality games for Blackberry devices (specially the Storm) and you guys are making a big step to your goal.

After watching the screenshots in your website, I have to say this: you guys definitely set a new and high standard for Blackberry game developers out there.

I just bought Field Towers and like the game but after watching your work, i'm ready to ditch it and play yours instead. I'm THAT excited! As someone already said it, it looks better than Field Towers (which is "professionally" done) considering you are just 2 guys working on it. Count me in to buy your game.

I really like how you made the maps big so we can scroll through it! That was a great idea! I'll ditch some more ideas: put in some music/sounds that we can disable at will, "leveling" the towers, pause/resume the game at will, multiple saving slots, being able to play in both portrait/landscape view... I'll ditch in some more ideas if you would like it.
    05-14-09 07:35 AM
    The screen shots are great! I'm looking forward to this game! I too prefer the path oriented tower games over the open space ones. I especially like the idea that they are building in a capability to download new maps (and for free!). That is sweet! You can count on me buying this when it comes out!!

-Greg
    05-14-09 02:26 PM
    We've just published our new game: Bubble Defence. It is currently compatible with Bold (9000), new Curve (8900) and Tour (9630). You can get the game at the AppWorld.

The Storm version will be ready soon.

Second Gear Games
    06-25-09 10:14 PM
    Hey people, there is news! All of your hopes and dreams will come true!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f149/ho...ar-you-318676/
    09-19-09 03:40 PM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD