Are folks already testing this? I guess I didn't win the golden ticket...
    09-02-10 11:51 AM
    well like i said i was using text and bbm too so it might just be those, i'm gonna test later when i know nothing is going to be coming through for sure
    09-02-10 01:46 PM
    Alright, been playing this like crazy to further critique. I encountered the same bug or glitch twice out of ~25 games. When switching to the next level, it would keep the "Next Level!!!" message on my screen and I would not be able to move while the time ran down. I paused and took screenshots both times.

I was also wondering how the scoring correlates to the levels? If it is number of combos till a certain level or score changes the level. Only once was I able to accomplish a 7k+ score while still in level 4. Not sure if that is a glitch/bug or not.

I find it nearly impossible to get past lvl 5. I think the game might be a tad more fun if the increase speed of time dropping between levels was a tad less significant.
    09-02-10 01:49 PM
    I haven't had any glitches like that but I can't play anymore cuz the trial expired and have no way to input the code sadly in the instructions received. :/
    09-03-10 11:42 AM
    Blueyes - Put the supplied code into the first box on the screen that pops up.

for the second screen use your crackberry username in the first box and your email address in the second.

That should work for you, no problem...

barljo
    09-03-10 12:07 PM
    see, there in lies the issues, I don't get the first screen. Maybe that's the bug I'm finding now. I just get the username/password screen when I hit update registration
    09-03-10 08:34 PM
    see, there in lies the issues, I don't get the first screen. Maybe that's the bug I'm finding now. I just get the username/password screen when I hit update registration
    You type the code ani provided in the username area and leave password blank. Took me a few tries to get it too
    09-03-10 08:36 PM
    Dear Beta team members,
    Version 1.31 of Jeweled game has been uploaded. Issues with 'Next Level' label has been fixed. Also, some improvements in functionality have been made in this new version like the ability to swap a jewel just by selecting & directing it to the desired location.

Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    09-06-10 06:30 AM
    would love to beta test bold 9650 os5.thanx
    09-06-10 09:14 AM
    New beta is excellent! Thanks for removing the necessity of double click to swap jewels!
    Trackpad is still just a hair overly sensitive imo (especially right after selecting a jewel) but everything else is good.
    09-06-10 11:12 AM
    oh ya, swapping is way easier and faster now. great job.
    09-06-10 11:31 AM
    Love the improvements made in the upgrade! I'd say it's worthy of "hitting the shelves".
    09-06-10 06:10 PM
    How about testing it on the 9800 with the leaked 6.0.0.214?
    09-06-10 06:46 PM
    Dear All,
    The beta is over. Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions, it was pleasure working with you all. Jeweled is now up for release and I will be making a release post just after this post. Please follow up for future updates on the new thread.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    Last edited by ani; 10-04-10 at 01:18 AM.
    09-07-10 04:10 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD