Thanks for the update! Looks cool...
    03-12-09 04:28 AM
    Fantastic! Great work man.
    03-14-09 02:30 AM
    I still feel there needs to be an acceleration to the ball. Don't have the ball's speed be whatever the angle of the phone is. Instead have the ball speed as xVel,yVel than add or subtract according to the angle of the phone. And have it continue to add the acceleration value speeding up the ball until it hits the wall.

This will give the ball a feeling of weight... It wont just stop when the board is flat like in beta 1 and 2 Instead it will be more like a real labyrinth board in that if you get the ball going to fast you mess up. And you can have the acceleration at different rates for Slow, Med, Hard. I know you may not want to do it this way but it just feels its missing this thing from the real version of the game, one of the aspect that makes the game enjoyable.

Also a timer for time trials would be cool, and if possible leaderboards for times posted for the phone, and maybe someday online leaderboards.

Also different colors of wood or whatever material for the different levels, would be nice.
    Last edited by CiiD; 03-14-09 at 03:30 AM.
    03-14-09 03:25 AM
    Oh yeah keep up the great work!
    03-14-09 03:26 AM
    I have to say, After downloading and playing this game I think this is the first time I have had hope as to what potential the Storm has.

Bring on the next version
    03-14-09 04:00 AM
    Exceptional Game! Thanks. How do I get notified of updates?
    03-14-09 09:28 AM
    Exceptional Game! Thanks. How do I get notified of updates?
    Now only from forums or please visit our web site....
    03-14-09 10:49 AM
    I still feel there needs to be an acceleration to the ball. Don't have the ball's speed be whatever the angle of the phone is. Instead have the ball speed as xVel,yVel than add or subtract according to the angle of the phone. And have it continue to add the acceleration value speeding up the ball until it hits the wall.

This will give the ball a feeling of weight... It wont just stop when the board is flat like in beta 1 and 2 Instead it will be more like a real labyrinth board in that if you get the ball going to fast you mess up. And you can have the acceleration at different rates for Slow, Med, Hard. I know you may not want to do it this way but it just feels its missing this thing from the real version of the game, one of the aspect that makes the game enjoyable.

Also a timer for time trials would be cool, and if possible leaderboards for times posted for the phone, and maybe someday online leaderboards.

Also different colors of wood or whatever material for the different levels, would be nice.
    Agree with you! We're working on it.
    03-14-09 10:49 AM
    this was too easy, i beat it in 10 minutes.
    03-14-09 11:11 AM
    this was too easy, i beat it in 10 minutes.
    it's only first level, also you can try fast ball speed...
    03-14-09 11:57 AM
    Hi, friends,

today we've released v.1.0, so BETA is over,

thanks a lot for your active feedback, later most active testers will be awarded. Thanks!

Release thread here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...-today-184151/

BerryBlow
    BerryBlow - Ideas for BlackBerry
    03-16-09 02:29 PM
    Hi, friends,

Users:
    papped
    BMc1217
    CiiD
    cpuking2009
    secretsexyninja

Thanks a lot for your active feedback,
    Please send me a private message, I'll grant you a license to BerryLabyrinth or other our applications.

BerryBlow - Ideas for BlackBerry
    03-18-09 12:55 PM
    hmm 10 posts for a PM... great game Cant wait to test out the 1.0, and ill be sure to post critiques and possible solutions
    03-19-09 02:46 AM
    Hey there is nice bug in the 9-1 world (I think). I don't know if anyone has mentioned before:

When are coming out of the squared spiral, on the same facing side where you begin, the long wall where there is a whole on the top corner, if you go too fast the game thinks that you fell on the hole when you are completely in between walls.

Sorry I couldn't explained it better, I'll install BBScreenShooter soon and show you better what I mean.

Great Game!!
    03-19-09 03:44 AM
    Hey there is nice bug in the 9-1 world (I think). I don't know if anyone has mentioned before:

When are coming out of the squared spiral, on the same facing side where you begin, the long wall where there is a whole on the top corner, if you go too fast the game thinks that you fell on the hole when you are completely in between walls.

Sorry I couldn't explained it better, I'll install BBScreenShooter soon and show you better what I mean.

Great Game!!
    Only if ball has fast speed? Looks strange, i'll try to fix...
    03-19-09 02:53 PM
    Well what I meant was that if you tilt the phone and the ball is on one corner and goes "fast" hitting the other corner then is like if you fell on the hole. When ever I get a to a PC, I'll get you some screenshots
    03-19-09 05:40 PM
    I was able to film it, horrible resolution but you can see what I'm talking about, the funny thing is that this time the ball didn't fall on the hole. LOL

03-19-09 06:09 PM
    Do you have beta or release v1.0 version?
    03-20-09 12:02 PM
    Do you have beta or release v1.0 version?
    I have the beta
    03-20-09 12:04 PM
    We' ve fixed this issue in release version, update please.
    03-20-09 12:35 PM
    pm sent
    03-21-09 07:38 AM
96 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD