Dear All,
    With feature suggestions and co-development from crackheads here, we have the Jeweled game ready for release!

Jeweled is a classic game of strategy and thinking. Your goal is to arrange the pattern of 3 or more similar shaped jewels in a limited time to make them disappear and earn maximum points. You can also swap the jewels in order to create the required pattern. And you must move quickly to beat the clock!

You can delete jewels of same design, but at least three jewels must be placed consecutively either horizontally or vertically. You can change the location of the adjacent jewels by clicking on them but remember you can only swap jewels that can be deleted. So, put your brain to the test and see how far you get!

All in all, it was fun working on this game! Jeweled is now released on Mobihand/CrackBerry and I have priced it at the lowest possible price point, at just $0.99 !

So that there is no reason for anyone not to be "Jeweled"

And do tell your friends if you like it

Thanks,
    Ani.
    Last edited by ani; 10-04-10 at 01:03 AM. Reason: attachments, desc, link
    09-07-10 04:18 AM
    09-07-10 06:31 PM
    What a steal at just $0.99!!

Don't hesitate to purchase this fun and addicting game!
    09-07-10 06:52 PM
    Thanks!
    09-08-10 12:40 AM
    Nice work on this one!
    09-08-10 03:15 PM
    Why can I not get it? I couldn't download the trial, but I bought it anyway, and I can't download the paid version.
    09-08-10 08:14 PM
    I'm a little concerned, since I sent an e-mail to support yesterday with no response, and posted a message here last night, also with no response. I know it's only .99, but I paid for an app that I can't download. Every time I go to the page on my phone and click the link to download, I get a 404 error.
    09-09-10 05:19 PM
    Why can I not get it? I couldn't download the trial, but I bought it anyway, and I can't download the paid version.
    I'm a little concerned, since I sent an e-mail to support yesterday with no response, and posted a message here last night, also with no response. I know it's only .99, but I paid for an app that I can't download. Every time I go to the page on my phone and click the link to download, I get a 404 error.
    Hi,
    The download issue has been resolved & I've also sent you a PM with my contact details in case you need any help.

Thanks,
    Ani
    09-10-10 06:25 AM
    Got it! Much appreciated, and it was all it was advertised to be - love it. Thanks for the response (was beginning to get worried)!
    09-10-10 08:42 AM
    Got it! Much appreciated, and it was all it was advertised to be - love it. Thanks for the response (was beginning to get worried)!
    No Problem!
    09-11-10 02:24 AM
    nice but where can I find the original Bejewled game for BB...Iphone users and droid have them...
    09-11-10 05:01 PM
    nice but where can I find the original Bejewled game for BB...Iphone users and droid have them...
    App World for $4.99

I find this game more fun than bejeweled though, other than maybe bejeweled blitz, which isn't available for BB.
    09-11-10 05:27 PM
    App World for $4.99

I find this game more fun than bejeweled though, other than maybe bejeweled blitz, which isn't available for BB.
    lol yea I seen that...I would never pay that price for a game...thats crazy
    09-11-10 05:35 PM
    I downloaded this today and am already addicted. Thanks. I love it!
    09-21-10 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD