View Poll Results: What should be done with the balls?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make the balls move faster, and jump higher?

29 43.94%
  • Make the balls jump higher?

8 12.12%
  • Make the balls move faster?

24 36.36%
  • Nothing?

5 7.58%
    Had that error too. Then got an email with the new version and I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 12:49 PM
    I like the new changes/feature too

Awesome job!!!
    04-27-09 12:49 PM
    Didn't the update have unlockable things? I think it started off with everything....

04-27-09 12:56 PM
    Great update, keep it up.
    04-27-09 01:00 PM
    Very poorly developed game...came out too early...

Not worth .99 IMO

Amateur at best
    04-27-09 01:01 PM
    Very poorly developed game...came out too early...

Not worth .99 IMO

Amateur at best
    Why don't you tell us what you really think? It's a fun and simple game. The perfect work time waster. And great if you have a spouse who likes to compete with you for high scores.
    04-27-09 01:11 PM
    Why don't you tell us what you really think? It's a fun and simple game. The perfect work time waster. And great if you have a spouse who likes to compete with you for high scores.
    The fact he actually had the cajones to try and sell it is what doesn't make me happy about it. I would be less aggressive if the app was a free one completely, instead the dev is charging 1.49 for a poorly made game with 8 updates within the first day

I would tear into any other dev too if they tried selling a game this poor to the masses without fixing the bugs. It's called beta testing, and this guy didn't do it
    04-27-09 01:16 PM
    AT least he is updating! The point of them are to make it beTter!

04-27-09 01:21 PM
    The fact he actually had the cajones to try and sell it is what doesn't make me happy about it. I would be less aggressive if the app was a free one completely, instead the dev is charging 1.49 for a poorly made game with 8 updates within the first day

I would tear into any other dev too if they tried selling a game this poor to the masses without fixing the bugs. It's called beta testing, and this guy didn't do it
    He also gave out unlimited amounts of copies for free up until midnite last nite. Are you upset that the game doesn't meet your expectations, or are you upset because you missed out on a free copy?

As far as massive updates, at least he is fixing the issues, and also adding more features. It is what it is. If you aren't happy with it, just email the dev and ask for a refund. I would say 99.99% of those who purchased it, or got it for free, are happy with the product.

If you want free games, then check out his site because he has several games for free, including one of my favorite, Simon.
    04-27-09 01:27 PM
    He also gave out unlimited amounts of copies for free up until midnite last nite. Are you upset that the game doesn't meet your expectations, or are you upset because you missed out on a free copy?

As far as massive updates, at least he is fixing the issues, and also adding more features. It is what it is. If you aren't happy with it, just email the dev and ask for a refund. I would say 99.99% of those who purchased it, or got it for free, are happy with the product.

If you want free games, then check out his site because he has several games for free, including one of my favorite, Simon.
    No, I got in on the free copies

After seeing this atrocity of a game, I don't even want to try anymore of his junk
    04-27-09 01:31 PM

After seeing this atrocity of a game, I don't even want to try anymore of his junk
    Don't be upset it took me awhile to get a good score as well

04-27-09 01:34 PM

Someone who is getting this bent out of shape over an app that he got for free is wound way to tight. You need to get laid, big time!
    04-27-09 01:35 PM
    moviemogul...

you posted early this morning (1ish est.) that this was poorly made and about all the updates and pretty much how it wasnt your cup of tea. why come back and start again?! you got a free game, you dont like it... delete it and move on with your life
    04-27-09 01:41 PM
    I gave up after the second update

Also, why would it require a reboot after every installation?
    04-27-09 01:52 PM
    I gave up after the second update

Also, why would it require a reboot after every installation?
    That is thanks to RIM not the developers
    04-27-09 01:54 PM
    That is thanks to RIM not the developers
    Only a MAJOR app would require a reboot like that. So, no, it's not RIM's fault. I've installed numerous apps that don't require a reboot
    04-27-09 02:02 PM
    Only a MAJOR app would require a reboot like that. So, no, it's not RIM's fault. I've installed numerous apps that don't require a reboot
    Is a reboot that big of a deal? Does 5 minutes with no connectivity mean your world will cease?
    04-27-09 02:09 PM
    Is a reboot that big of a deal? Does 5 minutes with no connectivity mean your world will cease?
    When it's due to a crappy game, yes

When I'm updating the OS? No...
    04-27-09 02:13 PM
    any app i have ever updated has asked me to reboot so i dont know what you are ******** about
    04-27-09 02:27 PM
    Quick way around it, uninstall it. Then reinstall it with the new update. Once you uninstall, it will not ask you to reboot. Then once that is done, install the new version and you all done.

That works on some apps, not all apps.

You need to do the same thing on a PC. Some programs you will need a reboot and some don't.
    04-27-09 02:29 PM
    any app i have ever updated has asked me to reboot so i dont know what you are ******** about
    He's an attention w h o r e and has nothing better to do.
    04-27-09 02:29 PM
    This game is lots of fun. Definitely worth the $1.50.
    04-27-09 02:32 PM
    He's an attention w h o r e and has nothing better to do.
    A S S H O L E is more like it.....

For one thing, it's a really cool game, and there was NOTHING wrong with the initial release. And now, less than 24 hours after release it's 5x the game it was when it came out. I fail to see what the dude it B I T C H I N G about......

EDIT: I hope I do not get banned for bypassing the swear filter. If I do, however, let it be known that it's worth it. The author of this game put it up for a few hours completely free of charge, and then ultimately priced it only $0.50 higher than the iPhone version. Since it's been out, it's already seen nine versions, with some significant updates. It is an INSULT of the worst kind for the person bashing this app (moviemogul) to speak such unkind words about a game he didn't even have to pay for. It is this kind of ungreatfulness that is ruining the world. What sense of entitlement causes one to talk such **** about something done in such a generous way?
    Last edited by Dave12308; 04-27-09 at 07:50 PM.
    04-27-09 02:57 PM
    Very nice Game. Got 125464 Point.
    Let us get highscore entrees. Just have Fun !

04-27-09 06:20 PM
    Very nice Game. Got 125464 Point.
    Let us get highscore entrees. Just have Fun !

go here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/sk...4/#post2398404 (ur need a screenshot first, i dont think neone would believe that if there is no screenshot)
    04-27-09 06:30 PM
427 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD