Freddy Falling for the Curve 83xx, is now out.

Overview:

Freddy is being chased by a swarm of Mosquitoes and his only way to escape from being caught is to fall down through the holes in the platforms. Grab as many coins as you can through out the game to increase your score!

Get to the bottom and play a bonus round of sliding platforms. Stay on the sliding platforms as long as you can collecting charms for a higher score then drop down to continue on to the next level.

Freddy Falling is simple additive game play that will keep you, your spouse and even your 4 year child entertained.

Freddy Falling - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Last edited by LoneDwarf; 06-23-09 at 04:36 PM.
    06-23-09 04:33 PM
    so far its good game right now

i like it

i just got it

nice job
    06-23-09 04:35 PM
    I beta tested this game and I can tell you on an 8330m, I had no issues to report. It worked 100% and was big fun. Thanks LoneDwarf for providing fantastic entertainment!
    06-23-09 06:10 PM
    This game is very addicting! I beta tested it as well and had no problems on the 8320.

Thank you LoneDwarf for coming up with it and providing it for the 83XX Series!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 06:19 PM
    I too was lucky enough to beta test this game. I love it and play it all the time. Thanks for such a great 83xx game!! I'm addicted.
    06-23-09 07:15 PM
    Great job Lonewolf was happy to beta test for you I would be happy to do it again for you I will definitely be watching for beta testers help wanted ads by you. No issues to report for the 8330 on this end.

06-23-09 10:23 PM
    Ok I am new to BB so what is Beta testing??

06-24-09 12:17 AM
    Beta Testing is performed by end user's before they release the final version. Most of the developers here recruit a CB members coz they familiarize with their unit.
    06-24-09 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD