Dear All,
    With feature suggestions and co-development from crackheads here, we have the Chopper game ready for release!

Chopper is an action packed copter game for BlackBerry. Use your skills as an elite Chopper pilot to navigate your way through the treacherous tunnel without slamming into the walls!

Flying the Chopper is simple, hold the 'Space' key to lift the Chopper up, release to go down. Try to to skip the obstacles and see if you can reach the end of the tunnel!

The game features a simple user interface, allowing users to jump in and start playing right away!

What's more? Chopper game is now up for sale at a throwaway price of just $1.99 !

And do tell your friends if you like it.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    Last edited by ani; 10-05-10 at 02:11 AM.
    10-05-10 01:45 AM
    All, I couldn't find Chopper in the native Crackberry Store app. But if you follow Ani's link, you will find that there is a trial. And if you like, it is showing as $.99 right now, instead of $1.99.
    10-05-10 01:12 PM
    Ani,

Nice port of a classic game. This brings back memories. One quick question.....What do you get in the registered version that is not in the trial? Are there lives? Other playscapes? etc......
    10-05-10 01:30 PM
    Dear All,
    With feature suggestions and co-development from crackheads here, we have the Chopper game ready for release!

Chopper is an action packed copter game for BlackBerry. Use your skills as an elite Chopper pilot to navigate your way through the treacherous tunnel without slamming into the walls!

Flying the Chopper is simple, hold the 'Space' key to lift the Chopper up, release to go down. Try to to skip the obstacles and see if you can reach the end of the tunnel!

The game features a simple user interface, allowing users to jump in and start playing right away!

What's more? Chopper game is now up for sale at a throwaway price of just $1.99 !

And do tell your friends if you like it.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    Sweet if you need my help again just PM ME
    10-05-10 02:19 PM
    Ani,

Nice port of a classic game. This brings back memories. One quick question.....What do you get in the registered version that is not in the trial? Are there lives? Other playscapes? etc......
    I know I'm not Ani, but I can answer your question anyway . There aren't any other features in the registered version. What you get, is to keep playing ! The trail will run out after a couple days.

This game has made it's way to being my second favorite BB game of all time. Super addicting and a great time killer.
    10-05-10 02:24 PM
    Ok. Thanks.
    10-05-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD