I took a break from theme development to work on my first game - "Devilish - Escape from the 9th Level" It's a vertical scroller where you jump from platform to platform (ala doodle jump but without constant jumping and many more baddies). Basically you climb through the various circles of **** (a play on Dante's Inferno) and each level has different baddies and challenges such as flaming arrows, collapsing platforms and three headed Cerberus. This video just shows the first level or so. As the game progresses the screens scrolling speeds up and the difficulty goes with it. I'm currently working on the marathon mode and sounds which should do it for the initial release for the 9500 and 9800 devices.

I have attached a screenshot as well.

any input is good input!

Thanks,

Tony
    CockyCulture.com
    11-24-10 12:29 AM
    Looks great. Will it be a free game once released?
    11-24-10 01:08 AM
    Looking good.. I'm looking forward to trying this on my Torch..
    11-24-10 01:18 AM
    Looks great. Will it be a free game once released?
    It'll be commercial, but i'm going to try and keep the price down in the $1.99 range.
    11-24-10 07:55 AM
    I'll be in for a copy when it releases any idea of ETA?
    11-24-10 09:21 AM
    I'm hoping to have it in full beta testing within a week and then if all checks out shouldn't be too long after that.
    11-24-10 09:35 AM
    Cool. If you do a non-touch version, I would consider doing BETA for you.
    11-24-10 09:45 AM
    OMG if you EVER port that to non touch I'm all over it!
    11-24-10 10:41 AM
    ill beta test for you on torch..running .337. let me know email [email protected]
    Last edited by mackie89; 11-27-10 at 11:44 AM.
    11-27-10 11:25 AM
    I'm interested. You can PM or email me with the details. Email is [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 11:37 AM
    hey..i downloaded this to my torch and it keeps getting stuck at the loading screen? any advice?
    03-10-11 01:15 PM
    I have the game on my s2, I love it, its old school but I wish the game didn't start where your devil character was already near the bottom and you have to immediately start jumping.

The only bug I have found is that the sound effects conflict; on your last death where you "flame out" you hear the sound try to kick in of him screamng but ir "snuffs out" as though the music stomps it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-11 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD