Any cool multi player games for BlackBerry....

A lot of people at school use the 8520 so we were wondering if there are multi player games

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-10 12:24 PM
    I have tried to find MultiPlayer Bluetooth games. Any of those?
    09-17-10 05:22 PM
    It would be cool if RIM created a game server like what microsoft has...
    09-17-10 10:24 PM
    In the Palm days there were BlueTooth and IR games.
    09-29-10 08:35 PM
    Even something as simple as battleship. Obviously we can't expect graphic intense games but still, RIM is missing out. Maybe even a BBM based game.
    11-16-10 12:51 AM
    Word Rival is a multi player game similar to Words with Friends.
    11-16-10 07:56 AM
    There is a company called "Gold Thumb" that has a few simple multiplayer games including a Battleship game. If you search App World for "GT Battleship", I think you will find it..

Mojoski

Even something as simple as battleship.
    11-17-10 09:43 AM
    11-17-10 03:03 PM
    I downloaded this Scrabble type game a couple days ago. It's pretty decent, and supposedly has multiplayer...although I've not had the chance to verify how well it works yet.

BlackBerry App World - LexulousLite
    11-23-10 01:04 PM
    I downloaded this Scrabble type game a couple days ago. It's pretty decent, and supposedly has multiplayer...although I've not had the chance to verify how well it works yet.

it works well. u can play with people on iphone and bb. just gotta make sure ur friend has it and put in their email address and there ya go u start a new game..the developers have mentioned that there will be sound notification but for now they have a banner symbol that pops up when its ur turn..tried word rival and its lacking alot but its fairly brand new.
    11-23-10 03:28 PM
    it works well. u can play with people on iphone and bb. just gotta make sure ur friend has it and put in their email address and there ya go u start a new game..the developers have mentioned that there will be sound notification but for now they have a banner symbol that pops up when its ur turn..tried word rival and its lacking alot but its fairly brand new.
    Not to mention that you can play on the Lexulous website as well. And all your games are synced up. My wife and I are addicted, and play all the time. Works great.
    11-23-10 08:44 PM

This app is brilliant - you can play with random strangers or invite your friends straight from the app itself. I got it when I saw it on the Top25 list on App World.. didn't expect much but now I'm addicted! You can invite non-BB friends to play too.
    11-23-10 11:53 PM
    Gt have a cool connect 4 game I play all the time BlackBerry App World - GT LinkFour Online. Also there some good poker game I play called texas hold em king live

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 07:28 AM
    Holdem Kings is da sizz!
    11-24-10 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD