I looked in my games folder and it is empty! I didn't delete them - but they are gone. Not sure what happened. I don't even remember the default games besides word mole ...

How do I get them back ?
    01-29-10 09:59 AM
    Do the opposite of what you did to get rid of them. And Yes you did tinker with something that your not saying so whatever you did,stop doing it in the future.
    01-29-10 10:21 AM
    Use desktop manager for default games. Of you bought games on bb app world just go to my world push menue button and log In

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 10:27 AM
    No .. I didnt do anything ... I wouldnt have deleted "accidently" all the games in the folder.
    01-29-10 11:00 AM
    I never use / used desktop manager. and I am using enterprise server. Will the desktop manager still work for me ?
    01-29-10 11:05 AM
    No .. I didnt do anything ... I wouldnt have deleted "accidently" all the games in the folder.
    You prolly did this but.....did you go to options >applications and see if they are in there? Maybe they are on phone w\o icons
    01-29-10 11:07 AM
    You prolly did this but.....did you go to options >applications and see if they are in there? Maybe they are on phone w\o icons

Nope .. they be gone ! Could you kindly tell me what the defaults were and I will try to find and reload them ?
    01-29-10 11:25 AM
    Mine came with brickbreaker and word mole. Both not worth reloading in my opinion, but to each there own. I'm sure if you reload a new os you will get your games back. Easier yet find new ones on th CB downloads page. Good luck
    01-29-10 11:33 AM
    I never use / used desktop manager. and I am using enterprise server. Will the desktop manager still work for me ?
    So you never updated your phone before? Just use it and reload your os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 11:58 AM
    Thanks .. i only used OTA updates - came w/ 5 on it. I used the desktop manager and reloaded them. thanks to all
    01-29-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD