Long story short, I'm a professional video game artist that designed and published an iPhone game this year (spent 8 months on artwork and had a programmer code it for me.) After it hit the App Store I sold the iPhone rights off, but part of the deal was I kept the rights to publish on other platforms. I'm now looking into both BlackBerry and Android. Doesn't seem to be a lot of professional-looking games on App World so seems a good move.

It's a very pretty game and not a lot of code to it (I was told 3 to 6 man-weeks for Android, I assume similar for BB.) All the artwork is ready for BB screensizes. The problem was when I advertised it, I got crazy 5 figure quotes from development companies for something that a guy could work on part-time (as what happened with the iPhone version.) It's not a demanding game so if you've done business apps/utilities/etc this might be within your abilities.

If this is something you might be interested in, email me at gameport9001 at gmail dot com with your rate and your past app experience. Location isn't a problem but please be able to speak English.
    12-22-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD