Hello everyone, I'm looking for a blackberry game similar to a game for the IPhone called sextuple. It's a word game and basically you have 6 random letters jumbled up and there is a list on the side showing you how many 3 letter words, 4 letter words, 5 letter words, and 6 letter words you have to make. Anyone know of a game offered on the blackberry Bold similar to what i've just described? Thanks everyone!!!!
    02-19-09 01:31 AM
    its not quite lingo.. ive seen some flash games that are exactly as you described.. my ggf loves them and i was actually trying to find a similar game for blackberry myself. if i find anything ill be sure to share.. and if anyone else finds anything.. lpease share the info!!
    02-20-09 04:29 PM
    Thanks for the help guys. It's not lingo but it is similar in a way. For example: They would give you random letters like: L I S N E A. and from those letters you make words like "Lines", "Aliens", "Line", etc. and you have to get all the words those letters can make or as much as you can before the time runs out. I'm going to continue searching for it and if i find it i'll post it!
    02-21-09 12:37 AM
    found what youre looking for.

TextTwist Turbo

check your PM.. i'm gonna send you a msg
    02-23-09 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD