I am still looking for the lingo game. I have a blackberry 8320. The old ota links don't work anymore so I would need to find someone who might have it on their computer, or if there is a way to copy it from your phone I would sure appreciate it. I have only had my blackberry for a few months so I am not real sure on how all that works.
    05-16-09 07:37 PM
    I am still looking for the lingo game. I have a blackberry 8320. The old ota links don't work anymore so I would need to find someone who might have it on their computer, or if there is a way to copy it from your phone I would sure appreciate it. I have only had my blackberry for a few months so I am not real sure on how all that works.
    Here is an OTA link for the curve that works.

http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...00_0.09.11.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 07:51 PM
    Thanks so much for the link! I appreciate your help and quick reply. I have got it downloaded yippee!
    05-16-09 08:43 PM
    Glad I could help.

05-16-09 09:09 PM
    Thank you for the link
    05-17-09 05:49 PM
    You're welcome.

05-17-09 08:00 PM
    Is there a link for the Storm?
    05-17-09 09:56 PM
    Is there a link for the Storm?
    Nope, this was a game that was offered on mobile.blackberry sometime last year for free. Just like any of the other games they offered, the link was removed. I haven't tried it but the game might run in compatibility mode.

05-17-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD