Hi! I just got my 8330 and haven't bought a memory card for it yet. I LOVE playing games but I guess I can't even download any until I get that memory card? Can I just go to a regular game website and play on line or am I limited to some type of format or a special online site for playing blackberry games? Also, would my old Palm games work on it? I guess I'm really stupid and was under the impression it worked like a PC? Any ideas? Also, I noticed the camera is not half as good as my LG Voyager was? I guess you can't have everything!

Thanks for all your help!
    07-30-09 11:38 AM
    STOP being cheap.....youre a blackberry owner
    07-30-09 12:20 PM
    Jeez! I DO plan on buying the memory card, and just bought the phone yesterday -- I was just looking for some suggestions as I've never had this type of device before!!
    07-30-09 12:28 PM
    apps, which are what games are for the most part, dont instal or in most cases rely on, an sd card. all installed apps can only be installed onto the device memory. photos, ringtones, and other such media by default. so download away, and bear in mind, your device memory is for more than storage, its also the OS memory, so dont go too nuts :-)
    07-30-09 12:42 PM
    Hey, for Petes sake!
    Of course you can download games onto your Blackberry. You don't need an SD card. Start with a free one, Ka-Glom, from the Blackberry App World. I have Pipes and Block berry which are free too. Let me know if you want links to those. They work perfectly on my 8330 and they don't take up much memory either. Hope this helps.
    07-30-09 12:48 PM
    I'm with Anthony. Don't be cheap with your BB. It's almost like having the other woman, but without all the drama. My wife was p*ssed last year because I bought my BB a xmas present lol
    08-02-09 09:08 AM
    I'm with Anthony. Don't be cheap with your BB. It's almost like having the other woman, but without all the drama. My wife was p*ssed last year because I bought my BB a xmas present lol
    Thats hysterical!!
    08-07-09 02:16 AM
    Hey, for Petes sake!
    Of course you can download games onto your Blackberry. You don't need an SD card. Start with a free one, Ka-Glom, from the Blackberry App World. I have Pipes and Block berry which are free too. Let me know if you want links to those. They work perfectly on my 8330 and they don't take up much memory either. Hope this helps.
    Hey Diffused, I have been searching for free game apps. Can you please send me the free game links to kaglom and blockberry. Thanks!
    08-07-09 02:35 AM
    Search crackberry they got a sticky for OTA downloads for games for the 8330!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 02:54 AM
    Thanks guys for info!
    08-07-09 08:31 AM
    Sorry but I guess I am not allowed to post a link yet. Kalogm of course is in app world and just Google up BlockBerry.
    08-07-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD