Has anyone else had battery problems with Ka-Glom? I have tried the game twice and it drains my battery when it is installed, even if it is not running. I check the ALT-ESC so I know it isn't running but within hours my battery is dead. I un-install it, problem goes away, reinstall problem comes back. I am not playing the game, it will drain the battery overnight in the holster.

It is a shame I like the game, but no longer have a desire to install it. Was wondering if someone else had the problem. I think I read a few reviews on App world of people complaining but not enough detail.
    10-23-10 06:48 PM
    this must be my problem.. ever since i installed it, my battery has literally sucked.. i didnt make a correlation until now tho.. thx.. i like the game a lot but if its the reason my batt is dead all the time, it has to go
    01-21-11 06:50 PM
    I've had it installed for a while and haven't noticed any drain. I don't play it a lot. some.
    01-27-11 03:25 PM
    No battery drain here either. I wonder if anyone having problems has tried the latest version on AppWorld?.. v1.9.1.2.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...s/2238?lang=en
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 01-28-11 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Added link.
    01-28-11 04:31 AM
    I don't have a battery drain that is caused by it. My battery was old and was losing power fast, but a new battery cured my ails.
    02-04-11 07:39 AM
    Uh, Ka-Glom doesn't run in the background, I don't think it's your problem. Check out your engineering screen if you don't believe me (look at the link in my sig if you need info on accessing the engineering screen).
    02-04-11 04:36 PM
    Ka-Glom will drain the battery a little if you leave it running in the background. It happened to me the other day. However, normally it closes out properly. Mine was a situation when I got a calendar alarm and it paused the game and I took care of the alarm and didn't go back to the game. That is how I left it running.
    02-12-11 10:12 AM
    Huh? Quite self explanatory I would think. User error, not application error.
    02-12-11 11:29 PM
    MadBrad I agree that it was user error, but it did cause a battery drain. I was just trying to help out the OP on how Ka-Glom could have been draining the battery. I wasn't complaining.
    02-15-11 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD