Dear Beta team members,
    Version 1.5 of Save The Cake game has been uploaded. This version includes new features like bouncing balls coming from both directions alternatively and a special star that would protect your cake for a limited period of time.

Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    07-30-10 07:23 AM
    Killer update! Love when the balls come from both sides.
    Any thoughts on updating the controls to having a continuous move option?
    07-30-10 07:50 AM
    Great update so far Ani. Love the power ups and the balls coming from 2 directions. There is a slight delay on the constant motion so if you could work that out it would be awesome. As it is right now you hold your finger on a motion arrow and the character makes one move, pauses and then continues to move. I think we would all like it to just run like **** as soon as we touch the arrow lol. Fix that, add some color and you have an undeniable winner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 02:13 PM
    Gotta post a screen shot....btw this is a paused game still....i am still racking up the points! Yep...1501 right now!
    07-31-10 07:40 PM
    Dear Beta team members,
    Version 1.6 of Save The Cake game has been uploaded. This version will fix the movement issue.

Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    08-03-10 03:28 AM
    Nice update. Right now I will say it is harder for smaller moves/more precise moves. May be I need to get used to new control. Storm version.
    High score was 1550 before I upgraded and save game erased....it was still going to!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 11:44 AM
    Dear All,
    Wait is over! Save The Cake game has been officially released on our website www.GetEmpower.com. You can install the free trial and purchase it from CrackBerry store.

You can also try our latest BlackBerry games - Save The Island, Light Bulbs, Sokoban, Same Ball, Stacks, Betris, Bubble Pop and Daughter in the box at Empower website and CrackBerry store as well. Free trial is available for all of them.

Regards,
    Ani
    08-05-10 07:49 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD