i just got a blackberry recently and love it. i was looking online at different games and it occurred to me that one of the best pc games from a long time ago would be perfect on the blackberry. originally developed by sierra, does anyone know if there is a way to get "the incredible machine" for the blackberry? any info would be helpful. i know vivendi games released a mobile version but i cant seem to find any site that will allow a sprint download for the 8330 curve.
    05-19-09 12:09 AM
    Doubt it seeing as you want a game and you own a blackberry. The 2 rarely go together...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:10 PM
    The Incredible Machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Incredible Machine (aka TIM) is a series of computer games that were originally designed and coded by Kevin Ryan and produced by Jeff Tunnell, the now-defunct Jeff Tunnell Productions, and published by Dynamix; the 1993 through 1995 versions had the same development team, but the later 2000–2001 titles had different designers. All versions were published by Sierra Entertainment.

The Incredible Machine was the winner of several prizes due to its innovative style and simulation abilities. It was innovative enough, in fact, that Sid & Al's Incredible Toons earned Jeff Tunnell and Chris Cole a patent for the game concepts.
    Vivendi Games Mobile now owns Sierra Entertainment, TIM is not in the current list.

05-19-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD