My high is 14600 at level 26 and it came from playing constantly (at least half hour a day) for about two weeks. Havent played it much since and always wondered what happened when you completed all the levels.
    07-31-08 04:44 PM
    I've come close to clearing the the board after a roll over (i.e. cleared the entire first board) with a high score of 27,200. What happens on the 3rd board. Does the ball go even faster then the 2nd? This frickin game is so addicting
    03-07-10 05:50 AM
    I got to 9990 once and i hate myself for it. 1 brick away from 10,000. So irritating
    so close...
    03-08-10 05:39 PM
    i got 136575 lol iplayed 4 times and had 54 lives at one point
    03-10-10 02:55 PM
    It would be cool if you could save what level you were at so you didn't have to start over when you came back to the game.
    03-13-10 09:54 AM
    It would be cool if you could save what level you were at so you didn't have to start over when you came back to the game.
    A little trick I was told was switch application to anything, or back to your home screen if you can't get back to it for a while. Your game is paused.
    03-17-10 12:10 PM
    take longer poops.

that's how i get my high scores.
    03-23-10 10:30 AM
    I'm worse than you .. don't feel bad .. i need to practice jeje
    03-29-10 08:08 PM
    might be one of the best games ever
    04-01-10 09:11 PM
    play more of it lol
    04-10-10 03:13 PM
    pratice pratice pratice!

I deleted Brick Breaker from my BB, but reading this tread just gave me the taste to reinstall it
    04-10-10 03:27 PM
    Its funny how this thread skipped a whole year between posts. The game is fun. My high score is in the 9k's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 10:12 PM
    i keep getting stuck on my score too!
    it sucks but i guess you need some time to just really focus on the game
    no distractions
    04-13-10 03:49 PM
    practice, practice, practice!!!
    05-01-10 03:57 PM
    Make sure your trackball doesn't suck, hahaha.
    05-04-10 08:22 PM
    I read that when you roll through the levels twice it starts getting easier.
    My best is 12000 level 23
    05-07-10 12:07 PM
    best game i've seen for the blackberry are there more games like this ?
    tennis or pingpong stuff?
    05-13-10 07:56 PM
    You must use these simple rules to win at this game, I have had a 2 million score and 500 lives and my game cleared itself. I now am back to 200 thousand with 57 lives which is 12 times around the 34 levels, heres what you do:

1. You must have a plan on each board, especially the harder ones. My general plan is to play to the right side of the board on the open boards because I am more accurate on the right side of the paddle, once the ball starts going all over the place you can not control it, my plan is more detailed on each board.
    2. You must learn ball and paddle control, you can not get by the harder boards until you can control the ball in tight spaces and at speed.
    3. You must select the items correctly as they come down, pick and choose them to gain lives and not get the bad items, you can also delay clearing a board to get extra lives.
    4. You must accumliate somewhere around 8 lives the first 34 levels, the second round the ball hypers and you will loose balls very quickly, maintain a high level of paddle/ball control or you will loose. I have finished the second round of 34 levels with my last life left.
    5. The third round of the 34 levels is much easier because the ball stays slow longer but the bricks drop each of the first few paddle hits so you still have to be very accurate on the harder boards, lives will fall very often and you need to build up as many as possible because the Brick Breaker God gets angry on certain boards and will try very hard to destroy you but if you have enough lives The Brick Breaker God lets you pass.
    6. Seriously, if the Brick Breaker God ever gets angry early on, you might as well start over, you can do nothing about it! Also you must learn when to sacrifice lives, which means the game may get easier if you loose a life but, you should loose it quickly "sacrifice it" so the board does not drop down and make it so hard that you can not win.

Hope this helps, I can give details on the harder boards, remember that "GUN" is all powerful and will destroy the metel bricks, if you get the right bricks the board is much easier, you need to plan that because you only have split seconds to do the right thing.

email me at [email protected] if you want more information.
    05-24-10 09:48 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD