So I installed Clash of Clans using Snap and have been enjoying it for the past month or so. This morning I was unable to launch the app as I received an app update notification. I went back into Snap...updated it but now when I launch the app, it's still prompting me to update. However, I can see that app has update because the splash screen graphic and music are now different. Any idea how I can fix this? Snap is no longer prompting me to update as it thinks I have the latest version but the app is still prompting to me to update for some reason..not sure what else to do.
    12-10-15 07:32 AM
    I just was able to make it work:

Make sure you have the Cobalt Google ID version 2.7

If not, delete the old one and install the new one. Do not reinstall

I tried deleting the cache for Google play but wasn't able too. So I basically just deleted Google play and reinstalled the latest Google play version from Cobalt.

Then it worked like a charm

Posted via CB10
    Leave it for a bit, they just ended pre-release maintenance

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 07:33 AM
    Anyone able to update? When I go into snap, it doesnt even find clash of clans anymore. When I go to the google play store, it tells me that the update is not compatible with my device. I'm on a z30 FYI...
    12-10-15 07:47 AM
    Anyone able to update? When I go into snap, it doesnt even find clash of clans anymore. When I go to the google play store, it tells me that the update is not compatible with my device. I'm on a z30 FYI...

How can I stop an update prompt for Clash of Clans?-img_20151210_132833.png

Fine here, just waiting for the maintenance to finish.
    Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 08:06 AM
    I got a message saying that it's incompatible with my device. Not a big issue for me cause I mostly play on my iPad but it's convenient to have it on my phone too.
    How can I stop an update prompt for Clash of Clans?-img_20151210_091242.png

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 08:13 AM
    Rebooting my Priv has FINALLY brought it in! I DO think there was a Google play issue for a while as many of my clanmates on Android were complaining, but all of us on Apple were able to update. The servers are up now too. Now I just have to adjust to all these damn changes!
    12-10-15 08:37 AM
    Rebooting my Priv has FINALLY brought it in! I DO think there was a Google play issue for a while as many of my clanmates on Android were complaining, but all of us on Apple were able to update. The servers are up now too. Now I just have to adjust to all these damn changes!
    Yeah for those on Android, there was a Google play issue. Either you reboot your device or you use the "update all" function

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 10:05 AM
    any blackberrians have it working yet?
    12-10-15 12:06 PM
    any blackberrians have it working yet?
    Yep
    12-10-15 12:17 PM
    any special steps or it just started working on its own?
    12-10-15 12:29 PM
    I just was able to make it work:

Make sure you have the Cobalt Google ID version 2.7

If not, delete the old one and install the new one. Do not reinstall

I tried deleting the cache for Google play but wasn't able too. So I basically just deleted Google play and reinstalled the latest Google play version from Cobalt.

Then it worked like a charm

Posted via CB10
    Riddymon likes this.
    12-10-15 12:41 PM
    So I downloaded Google ID, Google Account Manager, Google Play Services and Google Play games..and installed. None of that was installed before. Set them up, rebooted my device..tried to launch Clash of Clans.

Same issue
    12-10-15 01:49 PM
    Did you follow the steps from Cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 02:09 PM
    @bobshine - thanks bro...I actually didn't realize that in my haste, I forgot to install the main component in all this. Google Play..lol. Once I did that, the app updated and it's working beautifully now. Now I can go back to wasting copius amounts of time. Thanks again for your help!
    12-10-15 07:29 PM