Just my once a month update. Pretty impressive selection huh? All those ports from the I-phone. Rim working closely with its partners to get those demos from CES to full versions. Yep. Sort of makes you forget all about that whole truncated e-mail thing. Just sayin...

Full Open GL ES Games:
    1. PBA 3D Bowling

Well, glad we could catch up like this. Until next month.
    03-04-10 11:17 AM
    Love the Sarcasm, absolutely agree though.
    03-04-10 11:22 AM
    Love the Sarcasm, absolutely agree though.
    +1

ridiculous
    03-04-10 11:24 AM
    Too true.
    03-04-10 11:57 AM
    Quite a list huh
    03-04-10 12:12 PM
    Hold out hope guys..I am beta testing an Open GL tanks game...its pretty cool so far and the developer still has some work he wants to do..I believe there are screen shots in the 3rd party applications or games forum...you can tell it is really using the graphics processor and is pretty fun to play.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 04:44 PM
    Just my once a month update. Pretty impressive selection huh? All those ports from the I-phone. Rim working closely with its partners to get those demos from CES to full versions. Yep. Sort of makes you forget all about that whole truncated e-mail thing. Just sayin...

Full Open GL ES Games:
    1. PBA 3D Bowling

Thanks, I really needed a good laugh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 05:16 PM
    You forgot to include Backcountry Ski in your list, lol
    03-04-10 05:17 PM
    Exactly what i was thinking at work as I read this, but could not remember the name of that game for the life of me lol
    03-04-10 05:25 PM
    I don't understand how anyone can forget this. It's not like are 37, or 129 different OpenGL apps...there are 2. It can't be that hard to remember 2.
    03-04-10 05:45 PM
    On the bright side it saves me money not having any games to buy!

BTW, I do have the bowling game and like it. May not be for everyone, but it's a great time killer on the bus ride to and from work. The skiing game looks lame...
    03-04-10 08:39 PM
    iphones are toys and blackberries are for business people...flame away
    03-04-10 08:41 PM
    On the bright side it saves me money not having any games to buy!

BTW, I do have the bowling game and like it. May not be for everyone, but it's a great time killer on the bus ride to and from work. The skiing game IS lame...
    Fixed it for you.
    03-04-10 08:46 PM
    Fixed it for you.
    LOL, thanks! I would be all over a skiing game if it were cool, but that one didn't look good and the reviews were even worse. I'm waiting for a cool car racing game of some sort!
    03-04-10 08:51 PM

Full Open GL ES Games:
    1. PBA 3D Bowling

Well said. Big FAIL for Open GL games.
    03-04-10 08:58 PM
    LOL, thanks! I would be all over a skiing game if it were cool, but that one didn't look good and the reviews were even worse. I'm waiting for a cool car racing game of some sort!
    Take it from somebody who hopped on the first opengl game they saw....lame.
    Last edited by shaydlife; 03-06-10 at 12:49 AM.
    03-04-10 08:58 PM
    The release of Open GL games in development may not beat the release of the Storm 3. Plus the graphics of that race look almost real.
    03-05-10 05:43 AM
    iphones are toys and blackberries are for business people...flame away
    So true. One of the main reasons I got one, so that I can do nothing but goof off. Honestly, if I was able to do any goofing off on the BB, I wouldn't get anything done.
    03-05-10 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD