So I finally used the Switch Devices Wizard via DM and I now have all my emails, apps, SMS, and MMS copied to my new Tour.

However, I went into the "Games" folder and all of the stock Tour games (Word Mole, Texas Holdem, Solitare, etc.) are missing.

What did I do wrong and can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.
    07-12-09 02:00 PM
    I'm guessing I sync'ed too much over from my Storm, so the question is do I fix it by wiping my Tour and starting over? If so, how do you wipe it?

Thank you in advance!
    07-12-09 02:35 PM
    Well, so far I restored my Tour to its factory settings.

I am now running the DM Switch Device Wizard again. This time choosing the custom app manager option. This let me check the games, which were unchecked for some reason. I'm now impatiently waiting for the rest of my information to copy over and see if it takes.

If anyone sees something I'm doing wrong or right, please say so. Right now I'm just troubleshooting based on no experience, lol.
    07-12-09 03:00 PM
    After attempting to use the Switch Wizard again, it says I encountered a "Fatal Error." I'm at a complete loss now, please help.
    07-12-09 03:08 PM
    An hour and a half later and about 4 Switch Device attempts, my tour seems back to Factor settings.

I can't get my contacts, email, and texts to transfer back now, but the games are back.
    07-12-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD