Since I am new to the BB world, i have downloaded free games form the Owners Lounge on BlackBerry.com. I tried to put them on my phone with the application manager that came with the desktop manager for blackberry, but they wont load. Any help ladies and gents? Thanks
    12-17-07 06:38 PM
    Here is your answer:

BlackBerry Search Results
    12-17-07 06:49 PM
    that did not help at all
    12-17-07 06:51 PM
    Then you didn't read it carefully nor any of the other hundreds of post about it. You need to download the Blackberry device software to your computer in order for it to work.
    12-17-07 06:54 PM
    Or you can download the games OTA (over the air). It all depends on how they're offered on the site.
    12-17-07 06:55 PM
    Also you can use Java games, of which there are literally thousands!

You should know that WM5 had many many more applications available for it. Make sure you have the latest OS, as it makes any application transfers much easier.. No more error messages!

I came from a MOTOQ too, so let me know if you have any questions!
    12-17-07 07:43 PM
    Then you didn't read it carefully nor any of the other hundreds of post about it. You need to download the Blackberry device software to your computer in order for it to work.
    i read it bro, but i have the software on my computer. it came on a disc with my phone
    12-17-07 10:36 PM
    orle8050 you're the best. I've been trying to get the installation to work. It works great now.
    To all just install the program on your desktop (the one you get from Verizon...in my case). Make sure you download the phone software and not the desktop software. Your phone should not be connected. When its finished installing, connect your phone and the Desktop Manager will alert you that you have updates that need to be installed...and voila.
    12-17-07 11:20 PM
    i read it bro, but i have the software on my computer. it came on a disc with my phone
    The software on the disc is not the same software you need to download to your computer. Read the link I provided earlier carefully. The DEVICE software needs to be on your computer this is not Desktop Manger.
    12-18-07 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD