I have rewritten Freddy Jump to support BlackBerry 7 and OpenGL. Then game has upgraded graphics and sound effects.

Buy Freddy Jump - Download Freddy Jump - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

See how high up you can get Freddy by bouncing from ledge to ledge. Watch Freddy do crazy flips on his way up. Land on mushrooms and birds for extra bounce but don't worry, no birds were harmed in the making of Freddy Jump. Grab the umbrella to slow his fall just like the Mary Poppins maneuver. For truly skilled jumpers, grab the jet-pack to get a quick rocket. It's fun just to watch Freddy bounce.

Use your own music for the sound track or Freddy's preferred jumping music. Submit your high score over the internet and see where you rank.

Features:

Music & sound effects at the same time.
    Animated graphics.
    High score.
    Submit high score to internet.
    11 Different pick-ups.
    BlackBerry Media player play-lists for sound track.
    Submit high score to internet.
    Save and resume between shut down and reboots.
    Accelerometer controls Freddy.
    02-16-12 12:39 PM
    I had this game on my 9800 and after reading this was happy to see it available for the 9810, but it still says unavailable for this device.
    02-17-12 04:07 PM
    You're right. My mistake, I was thinking of the 9800 that had no OpenGL. Thank you for pointing that out, I will make the change now.
    02-17-12 04:15 PM
    I see the price jump from .99 to 1.99 :,(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tater Tots; 02-19-12 at 11:05 PM.
    02-19-12 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD